What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
Would have been something to see those plains, back when the Buffalo roamed.

Lots of warnings...Bomb cyclone!, Blizzard!, texts from power & cable companies that their prepping for the storm!

Might get up to 16" of snow in two days! :|:

Last little go around we got 18" in two days....no warnings except "it's gonna snow"... go figure. :drink:

Not much snow forecast here, but quite cold, lower teens. Freezing rain in a couple of days, as it's going to warm right up again to the 40's. That can make for all sorts of havoc with trees and shrubs...as well as traffic.

Lots of warnings...Bomb cyclone!, Blizzard!, texts from power & cable companies that their prepping for the storm!

Might get up to 16" of snow in two days! :|:

Last little go around we got 18" in two days....no warnings except "it's gonna snow"... go figure. :drink:
Shits coming. I don’t think I have seen two forecasts that say the same thing as far as snow amount is concerned, but they agree that it is going to be windy and whiteout conditions. And cold sub 0 temps and possible -40 windchill. Should be awesome.

This is what I've got. Rain's a drag, but it extends my winter vacation, and it's not 75° below D^:

L37OIW0.png

Almost 40*F at the moment. Supposed to stay above freezing till around midnight and be -1 by 8 am. I’m off today so I’m prepping for the cold. Got all my logs up off the ground and regraded everything so it freezes flat and I don’t risk breaking an ankle while I’m working on firewood all next week. Last thing to do today is put the mini in the garage so it won’t be so bad to start tomorrow.

Back