What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Some home made Hungarian sausages and fresh bread baked in a wood fired oven that I built for some friends of mine. Sooooo gooood!

Lefties tonight. Yam fries, Chili, day old buns and we have cheddar in the fridge... = Chili cheese fries on a bun! :D

There is protein in the chili, beans etc. Mebbe tomorrow I will fill my gut with some sort of flesh. Its a carb night tonight I suppose.

Grilled ham and cheese with tomato soup and cobbler for dessert.
Started soaking some pintos for tomorow night

My wife made some slow cooked beef short ribs from the butcher shop with a red wine, chopped garlic, and soy sauce glaze over top. With roasted gralic mashed potatoes, and corn. For dessert in a bit she made a blueberry pie from scratch with the clear sugar glaze over top and some vanilla bean ice cream.

Looking at baking a couple of chickens tonight... Maybe some mashed pots and gravy to go with. All out of bread for stuffing at the moment and I sure ain't gonna run out in this nasty weather to go get some :P

My grama's reciepe is delish!

Did up a pot of pinto beans with onion and bacon and did a loaf of garlic cheese bread

Basa Fish! I am in love with it :P done in my cast iron pan, battered with the most amazing fish crisp, a recipe that was made by a good ol' Canadian ;)

and to top it all off...a piece of homemade apple pie :|:

Sounds wonderful, Lou.

Tonight I had a slab of baby back ribs, Erik had a big ol' Porterhouse steak. Everything was excellent. :D