What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Chicken legs in the oven, stir fry veggies on the side with rice or taters, not sure yet.

Attachments

• IMAG1083.jpg
    IMAG1083.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1
Black eye pea soup made with the left over roasted pork and some home made biscuits. I cheated and used the crock pot instead of the stove due to being at work and all. :D

I had a bacon breakfast bowl with some toast. I luvs me some breakfast for supper!
168.gif

wifey made a white bean chili and I grabbed a handful of whole wheat, low salt tortilla chips to go with. She had to work tonight so Bub was a hallway handoff, I got home at 4:15, as she was leaving. I treated the boy to ice cream after supper, he went to the eye doctor today for a checkup and was really well behaved.

Attachments

• IMAG1107.jpg
    IMAG1107.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1106.jpg
    IMAG1106.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2
well, after many generations of Dutch ancestors I can tell you I haven't a clue what that is. Must be more sour grapes of the Americans to name stuff after the Dutch explorers etc. :P

French, actually.
And they are not pancakes but crepes!
Though rather thick ones.

Paul, we're just messing with you.
Show me one European country that doesn't have some sort of crepe/pancake in their cuisine.
It is only the stuff we fill them up with, that differs.

Willie,
When I first saw the pic of the Dutch Baby I thought it was the soufflé that ate Manhattan!

Last night I took a bowl, filled it with a thinly sliced and minced venison steak with a sauce of peach and mango salsa and a teaspoon of mayonnaise all mixed together, and a pile of Greek roasted potatoes on top, with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese over it all, and a side of a fresh salad with minced apple, pecans and chevré.