What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Thanks Cursed, it does sound like a bit of work but I will have to try it one day. Did I mention my tuna stuffed mushroom caps I made for my dessert? :D

didnt have any. a sprinkle of cheddar on top tho. I just mixed a tin of tuna with a dollop of mayo, a handful of shredded spinach and a tbsp of shredded parmesan. a pinch of cayenne and black pepper to season. stuff the caps and oven for about 20 mins.

Attachments

• IMAG1497.jpg
    IMAG1497.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
next time?
bit more parm, crisp bacon in the mix for crunch and flavour otherwise it was pretty tasty for a simple use of aging mushrooms from the pantry closet. And add a brief stint under the broiler. I used a stoneware baking dish that states its not for use under the broiler, next time, cookie sheet like you did for the quiches. ;)

You gotta eat better, Bill. But then I ate poorly at your age as well and never thought anything of it. Ahh, to be young and invincible again.

I went to the Ale House and had a steak and salad for dinner. It was excellent. :)

baked chicken thighs, fettucine alfredo and spinach salad. I cheated though, the fettucine was a Liptons package. :( lol

Yeah, but I'm always rushing and banging out 5-6 jobs a day. Dealing with stupid dumb shit f??k tards drove me back to the butts already.

Cursed, and Bill, I was poking a bit of fun but not trying to be an asshole with my comment, what I meant of course was that smoking doesnt change the situation, it just makes your brain think its better. Smoking puts you one step closer to the grave and sadly, wont help your guys perform any better in the least. If you can calm down and not get pissed at the help with cigs, you can do it without, its all in the head.

*stepping off soap box now*

I got cha Paul..
Did make me laugh though.. :D
Going on two years since I quit... I used to do the same thing.. Stress out on someone and go have a walk with a cig..
Now... I just walk. So I totally related to what ya'll was saying. Looking back... I can LOL @ myself.

I don't see how anyone with half a brain can justify spending so much money on something that is guaranteed to eventually kill you.

Nvet!!!

Cursed, and Bill, I was poking a bit of fun but not trying to be an asshole with my comment, what I meant of course was that smoking doesnt change the situation, it just makes your brain think its better. Smoking puts you one step closer to the grave and sadly, wont help your guys perform any better in the least. If you can calm down and not get pissed at the help with cigs, you can do it without, its all in the head.

*stepping off soap box now*

I gotcha too Paul, I'm just not the best in the world at dealing with stress or compete idiots. I'm not smoking nearly as much as I used to, and I'm sure when I'm done with this guy, I'll be back on the patch again. Thanks though, I know its idiotic and sometimes having someone tell you that helps.