What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Stove top has 5 burners, each one a tad different BTU output.
Front shot is of it making biscuits and gravy last night :)

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 7
Please.. Please stop it. Every time I view one of your posts.. I have to make a trip to the fridge.

HAHAHA
Oops, my bad.. That was 2 gallons.. that was the 10 qt pot.
Someday I would like to have one of the military roasting pans I had back at the colleges I once worked for. Then you can make realllllllly big batches over all the burners or quite large turkeys in the oven.

2947.gif

Prefer if it had a lid though...
VOLL68390_01.jpg

Revere, same here, 250 ml up to the soup pot size, about 2 gallons. :) I bought them many years ago because of a coupon deal, nice gear all round.

I was at a banquet and the only thing they offered was chicken. I'm allergic to chicken so they offed to make the eggplant. I wasn't going to be too picky. The salad and dessert were also incredible. I would never order eggplant off a menu so it was nice to have been 'forced' to try it

No toast? No biscuits? Musta been cornbread, eh!

That's it? Pray tell it was at least chock full of sausage or yardbird orrrr something tasty, right!

Did you light some incense after dessert? :lol:

Nope, wife had a migrain so just me and the boy eating and I was feeling lazy. Cut the lid off and warmed it up on the stove. Course it had a tiny bit of bacon in it