What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A frozen pizza. I put Reaper sauce on it, and it was hotter than I remembered. I'm a sad panda atm...

Pretty simple steak stir fry with a bunch of bell peppers over rice, and two of my favorite sides. Fry up a couple strips of bacon and crumble them, then dump a can of drained green beans in and fry them up. They soak up all the grease and taste awesome. Bacon makes everything better.
The other side is a good low carb option or vegetarian depending what goes in it. She changes it up sometimes. Mashed cauliflower with some sour cream, cream cheese, green onion, lots of cheddar, bacon, some garlic powder and other spices. I could eat this stuff every day, and can kinda get imaginative with the ingredients. Next time maybe some shredded chicken in there, and if we mix an egg in it while mashing it, I’ll bet it stays together more like a pie than a casserole.

92C1208B-51F9-4526-B906-1804270211F2.jpeg

Second thanksgiving dinner here. My wife’s aunt brings a turkey over every year the Sunday after for me to deep fry. Turns out ok. I prefer to inject and rub at least a day early but it shows up about the time the oil is hot. We’re all stuffed again. 23 minutes till the pie Is done. Hopefully enough time for my food to settle. Pies are like doughnuts to me. Haven’t met one yet I didn’t like.

This is something I make pretty often, but it's never the same twice really because I just wing it. Base ingredients always have sliced potatoes and canned salmon... vegetables vary depending on what is in the fridge... baked in a milk/ butter/cheese sauce IMG_20201201_185922.jpg

It was a joke because everything you post looks amazing man, you are quite the cook if it even tastes half as good as it looks!