What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Since my cucumbers are trying to take over the World( They march and chant at night, singing about invading Poland) I'd appreciate that cucumber salad recipe.

Since my cucumbers are trying to take over the World( They march and chant at night, singing about invading Poland) I'd appreciate that cucumber salad recipe.
You bet.

I used to make mine with hot sauce (tobasco works, or chili paste), dill, red onion, white wine vinegar (rice is sweeter) red and yellow bell pepper, olive oil salt and pepper to taste.

I made a combination of the Austin and Stikine recipes, mainly because of lack of ingredients.
Very good!!!!!!
Since I harvest about 10 cukes a day right now, that recipe will be a daily thing here.

The mail order bride said:" it is not very spicy!" then commenced to cough her lungs out, which is her reaction to capsaicin.

Why did I click on that?
You wanted some great new recipes! There's some good ones in the comment section also...

SANDY DELIGHT​

Why did the sand go to therapy? Because it had too many issues to soil-ve.

pns-smm-stickman-chef.svg

Ingredients:​

• Dirt
  • Sand
  • Rock

Instructions:​

1. Take a bowl and fill it with 1 cup of dirt.
  2. Add 1/2 cup of sand to the bowl.
  3. Crush the rock into small pieces and sprinkle them into the bowl.
  4. Mix the ingredients together until well combined.
  5. Serve the sandy delight in a decorative bowl.
  6. Enjoy the sandy texture and earthy flavor!

Notes:​

This recipe serves 2-4 people.

Chop tonight with greens and some roasted potatoes.
@stig you can skip the video and click on the receipt.
Sounds good.
I'll wait til winter.
Right now we eat potatoes fresh out of the ground.

I dig them up, put them in a bucket with water and attack them with a toilet brush ( unused for it original purpose) on an electric drill for a couple of minutes and they are good to go.

I was planning on leftover stuffed peppers, but then my apprentice came by to use the lathe and brough a pound of freshly caught Boleteus edulis, Funghi di porcini, so I made fresh fettucini with a mushroom cream sauce, heavy on the mushrooms.
Margot had dug up some beets, so also a Swiss Beet salad and the first green beans from the garden.

Damn! we eat good this time of the year.