The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

lxskllr

Treehouser
Took my mother to get an MRI today, and we stopped at the diner for dinner. Got the Greek combo platter. The salad had five anchovy fillets on top. I really like those things. I don't have them often, and I'm a little tentative eating them. First thought is "Wow, fishy!", but it really tastes like the ocean. Kind of addictive.

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
Okay Austin, you lived in NJ, so you know good pizza. Is what you're getting there (which look tasty) freezer jobs, your originals or do you have a half-decent pizzeria out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

Burnham

Woods walker
I made turkey carcass "broth", which has a lot of meat in it, so not really just a broth. M then used part of it to make turkey and dumplings. Mmmmmm.

In another day or two I'll use the rest for a soup base, with onion and garlic, potatoes and carrots.

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
I split a butternut squash, cut both halves Hasselback style, roasted it and served some Ratatouille and a salad with it.
Looked great and was quite tasty, too.

stikine

Treehouser
I did a meatloaf (moose) with caramelized onions and a brown gravy. Sides of mashed potatoes and mashed rutabaga with some stir fried Chard. Not picture worthy but quite good.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!