What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

My dad always claimed that he ate all the fruit cocktail grown and canned in the US during WWII in the Pacific. I still wish I could have kept the can lid I saw while unloading a truck on KP duty at Ft. Carson, CO in 1971. It was OD green and dated 1944. He missed one. But he would not have eaten it anyway.

Went all out tonight. Had an Ellios pizza with hot sauce, and a big plate of tater tots with hot sauce. Not proud, but it was actually pretty good. Could have used more though.

Just as well. It's not exactly health food, and that being the case, it means I'll eat too much given the chance :^D

I’m hungry.
Thinking about doing up some tilapia fillets with lemon, butter, and red pepper.
Maybe some broccoli with velveeta.

Never had tilapia. I usually stick with salmon or tuna for "dinner" fish. I eat a ton of kippered herring for work food. Probably 3+ days/week. I always have some kind of fish with me, but if I work with the boss, we usually eat out.

Sure I've eaten plenty... it's just not my fave 'lil fishie.

I luvs me a nice can of albacore drowned in mac & cheese!!!

American Tuna brand is fantastic. Really expensive, but it's the best I've had. Just a solid tuna steak in a can with *nothing else. American ships, American fishermen, and American processing.

*My favorite is the brick smoked which is packed in olive oil. I think it's to replace moisture lost in the smoking process. The rest are packed in it's natural juices.

I eat herrings, sardines & tuna sometimes salmon with salad for lunch a lot. Tasmanian salmon for dinner Thursday and barramundi Friday usually.

Got my tooth fixed, $233 but he's not really confident it'll last that long again.

Tenderloin chicken and mango curry tonight with brown rice & broccoli.

Orzo pasta, feta cheese, homemade basil pesto, hot crushed red pepper flakes browned with peanuts, tossed with steamed broccoli. Killer good.

I'm sure it would be a great addition, for true. I haven't eaten any squirrel in more than 40 years, but I enjoyed in my distant youth. Rabbit, too.

Single shot bolt action .22 Model 60A Winchester. Open sights. Fun for a kid. My father and his younger brother received matching ones when my father was 14...he was born in 1920, so it's a 1934 model. He passed it on to me on my 14th birthday. I have it still, in pristine condition.

Harvested a lot of rabbits.