The RIP Thread...

Michael Lang
Lang died from a rare form of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, on January 8, 2022, at the age of 77.

He may have gotten poisoned by one of the 95 million doses of tainted polio vaccine with sv-40 ..

"
"Simian virus 40 (SV40) is a potent DNA tumor virus that is known to induce primary brain cancers and lymphomas in laboratory animals. SV40 oncogenesis is mediated by the viral large tumor antigen (T-ag), which inactivates the tumor-suppressor proteins p53 and pRb family members. "

from Nature: SV40 in human brain cancers and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma - Oncogene - https://www.nature.com/articles/1206547

How about you don't just spam every thread with anti vax bullshit? You have at least 5 threads that you sit and just post the dumbest shit I've ever seen, isn't that enough? Why do you feel the need to keep spreading that shit everywhere? Is it because almost everyone completely ignores you? frig man, please understand that most people don't want to read your retarded copy and paste shit on every single thread. Keep that shit in the political area so people don't have to keep dealing with it.

Good luck with that :lol:

You are giving Murphy what he craves..........attention.

He is not stopping with his shit till EVERYBODY has him on ignore or Carl finally bans him.

Good luck with that :lol:

You are giving Murphy what he craves..........attention.

He is not stopping with his shit till EVERYBODY has him on ignore or Carl finally bans him.
Fair enough 👌 it does get tiresome though.

The people have spoken. Keep your shit in the two threads that have to do with vaxs and covid. You are like a born again thumping the shit out that bible!
free country???
what people?
yes... listen to Stig... better to ignore what you don't like, read what you do and let it go... I don't know you and Don't care what you think or want. whiney little b....

Daniel, there is really no need mate.

You have your opinion re the jabs, but can you not please keep it in the same threads. That way those who agree, or at least explore the ideas you put forward, can find them easily.

It is meant to be a treework forum.

Daniel, there is really no need mate.

You have your opinion re the jabs, but can you not please keep it in the same threads. That way those who agree, or at least explore the ideas you put forward, can find them easily.

It is meant to be a treework forum.
I appreciate the respectful tone of that request and I will take that under consideration... And this is the RIP thread... , not about tree work.. so this is not meant to be a treework thread.. The guy died of some obscure cancer that is known to be caused by the 95 million tainted polio viruses, and he was of age to have received those tainted vaxxines.. that's not a stretch... that's valid observation...

That may be so, but why do you have to drag your agendas into every single post you make on here? It's a RIP thread, let them RIP.

Back