The RIP Thread...

Daniel, I don't think you've infiltrated the bicycle thread yet, with anti vaxxer stuff.
Better hurry!

I find it baffling that millions of people are eagerly lining up to be happily injected with an unapproved, barely tested, relatively new technology in order to "possibly" prevent an ailment with a 99.75% survival rate.

If you had leukemia and a barely functioning immune system, which would you rather take your chance with?

Also, in Denmark we have vaccinated some 1½ million and had 1 ( One) fatality, which is still being investigated as to whether the vaccine was the factor, that contributed most.

That is 1/1500000.
Those are way better ods than you get, crossing the street, yet lots of people gladly jaywalk.

Those who are scared of the vaccine remind me of people , who refuse to fly " Because it is dangerous", while statistically, the drive to the airport is more dangerous.

Or like Murphy, who goes on and on about how dangerous the vaccine is and how everybody taking it are " Crazy" (direct quote)
While it is quite obvious, that the biggest danger to Americans, death from overeating, bothers him not at all.

I’ve always maintained it is a personal choice whether or not to get the vaccine. When the PTB (thru vaccine passports and now this “no jab / no job” which will lead us down a road in the near future that will be most unpleasant for all involved ) attempt to coerce / blackmail / FORCE a vaccine upon the population the smart man knows something sinister is amok ... Here is another gem 💎... IF you perish after taking vaccine your life insurance may not pay out. You see, even though on one hand they will vehemently deny the vaccine had anything to do with it , when your heirs goto collect the insurance company can claim its “not FDA approved and it’s an experimental treatment”. Isn’t this just lovely ?

Last edited:
Daniel, I don't think you've infiltrated the bicycle thread yet, with anti vaxxer stuff.
Better hurry!
I'm heading for the wood turning thread, Stig. The GF is a fine artist in encaustic and ceramics and has just taken up woodworking... You all are making some awesome-looking bowls...
I got two nice pieces of yew for her so far. maybe some black walnut coming down today. That thread deserves a little bump.

That is pretty sad. 51 is far too young.

I remember her on Top Gear when she scared the crap out of the co presenter when she tried to lap the Nurburgring in a Ford Transit IIRC 10 minutes.

RIP

Who knows? Maybe he'll get his wish to be reincarnated as a deadly virus..... I have nothing for anyone who'd utter such garbage.

(No offense to those who may have idolized the man...)

The press are already there, and the flowers are beginning to accumulate

Attachments

• prince philip.jpeg
    prince philip.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • prince philip 2.jpeg
    prince philip 2.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 3
You didn't know he could have been King of Denmark if he didn't marry Elizabeth?

I know you don't like royalty but it would have turned out you had a Greek and and an Aussie in there. :shaking:

Just remembered you're not too fond of Greeks either.

Last edited:
No, I honestly don't.

My wife was selling something on ebay and the potential bvuyer asked what the lowest ( In Danish: smallest)price was.
He misspelled and wrote: prince.
So for fun we wanted to reply with the name of the youngest prince of Denmark.

Had to use Google for that.

2 things I know absolutely nothing about: Sport and royalty.
Neither interest me any.

99 and out.
Old school, duty, resilience, never apologise, never explain.

I had a lot of time for him.

RIP.

Didn't he have Dianna murdered? Or is that just more crazy conspiracy theory? Dodi Fayed's father Mohamed Al-Fayed thinks it was premeditated murder. SO do I.

there was a lot wrong with that investigation. Driver wasn't drunk and they faked the speed information by saying speedometer got stuck on impact. They took Dianna to the wrong hospital and likely used a light weapon to blind the driver. Phillip wasn't going to allow the princes to have some dark skinned brothers and sisters.

You're easy to manipulate, but let's save the back and forth for another thread.

Do you really believe Harry and William would remain in the family and be so fond of their grandfather if they had the least suspicion he killed their mother?

If she’d have worn a seat belt she’d be here today.

Correct me if this is wrong Mic, but aren;t they usurpers. They're Germans that took the English Crown from another family. Your logic is weak. Not as strong as the forensic evidence and evidence of a cover-up. They were kids. They may have been lied to successfully or maybe they were told that she's gone now and you need to hold up for the family. And how do you know they were really so fond of him? Politicians lie. So do kings and queens. Pretenses are kept up by many if not most public figures.

Back