The RIP Thread...

RIP Marvellous Marvin.

hearns tweeted that Hagler went to the hospital after having a bad reaction to the covid vaxxine. The media immediately went into white wash mode. I looked up more than ten articles, none of which said which vaxx he took or when he got it.

If you know how to read between the lines, its obvious that he was vaxxinated or they would have said he wasn't. And it was too close to his death to look anything but suspicious

hearns tweeted that Hagler went to the hospital after having a bad reaction to the covid vaxxine. The media immediately went into white wash mode. I looked up more than ten articles, none of which said which vaxx he took or when he got it.

If you know how to read between the lines, its obvious that he was vaxxinated or they would have said he wasn't. And it was too close to his death to look anything but suspicious

Regardless, I think we should just pay respects to one of the GOAT boxers. What an era in the 80’s. Some great fights.

Hank Aaron dies 18 days after his vax
My BF from HS almost died with heart arrhythmia (tachycardia 220 beats/min) , and ended up in the ER and had a heart operation within 2 weeks of getting the vax, after having only missed 1 day of work in 35 years.
Now Tommy Hearns tweets that Hagler is in the hospital (and died shortly afterward) due to a bad reaction from the vax.

If you consider that hijacking... then it's not hard to do.. they're dropping like flies.

And yes, much respect to Hagler... I watched him fight some of hardest-fought fights EVER live back in the 80s. The kind of fights that just stick in your mind.

Last edited:
Amazing isn’t it?
The same people who say Covid figures are skewed because doctors are marking anything down as Covid are now themselves attributing any death/illness down to the vaccine.

As mentioned.. I searched over 10 articles trying to find information on the details of Hagler's death. He died "unexpectedly" at 66. NO cause of death has been determined by a coroner or reported by a doctor. His wife said he died of "natural causes". Tommy Hearns tweets asking for prayers saying Hagler had a bad reaction to the vax.

There is no mention in any article of whether Hagler was vaxxed, or when or which vax he took.
It doesn't take much to figure out that Hearns had it right. And the media is trying to cover for Big Pharma.
What types of natural causes unexpectedly kill a healthy 66-year-old man.
If you study the information presented by CDC whistleblower William Thompson, you'll see there was clear evidence buried by the CDC that African American male babies were more susceptible to get autism from the MMR vax. The theory of causation that is often suggested is that they have more testosterone than other babies. Maybe the same is true of former superstar athletes (just a guess).

The aliens got to her.

...a healthy life of beating professionally beaten by the best in the biz... how much trauma can a body and brain take and still be healthy?

Never has anyone died at 66, never.

From Mick's Twitter link above link - Marvelous Marvin Hagler died at home “unexpectedly” according to his wife - In her statement, Kay Hagler said she was the “only person that knows [sic] how things went” and that it “for sure wasn’t the vaccine that caused his death”

I'm saying I believe Hearns... If Kay Hagler did indeed say it wasn't the vax, then no I don't believe her. If it really wasn't the vax, then why aren't ANY ARTICLES ANYWHERE saying whether and when and which vax was involved.

common sense indicates that either Hearns was lying before Hagler died, or his wife is lying after he died. Why would Hearns lie? I can't think of a good reason. Whereas I can think of a lot of reasons why the wife would.

I bet your friends Vtach was caused by something else besides a vaccine. ........I dont know, maybe age or health factors. Just cuz he dont miss days of work doesnt make him healthy. You cant link every unexpected event to a covid vaccine. I see peoples bodies do whacked shit every day. Stuff comes out of the blue a lot.

Spreading fear and panic along with misinformation sucks......but your good at it.

carry on

I find it quite ironic that last year the cause of death was listed AS covid-19 regardless of comorbidity (unless the corpse was riddled with bullets and even then ....) but now, after folk are being injected with the vaccine , the narrative being introduced is ... well a well, move along folks - nothing to see here. Unfortunately even IF a link is found (and I suspect it will be very shortly) the companies are NOT liable for ANY damages at all! Name one other “product” that enjoys this freedom from responsibility. I’ll wait

I find it baffling that millions of people are eagerly lining up to be happily injected with an unapproved, barely tested, relatively new technology in order to "possibly" prevent an ailment with a 99.75% survival rate.
It's unbelievable.... they are so easily manipulated by the media... The propaganda machine is finely tuned.. just say weapons of mass destruction 15 million times and the flag-waving starts. Next thing you know 600,000 innocent civilians are dead and the country spent 2.4 trillion dollars on a pre-emptive war based on falsified intelligence, and there are still those who think Bush was the best president in history. You sheep are so easily manipulated and don't learn a thing from your mistakes. PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!

Like you Mick.... asking why would the wife lie.... reminds me of all the people that asked why would the US government want to start a war in Iraq... or why would the government want to blow up the world trade center, or Oklahoma City.

Last edited:
PS. The contractor that has been running a fix and flip died suddenly yesterday of heart failure. I talked to him on Saturday. We were supposed to pick up materials, but he wasn't feeling well. We talked again yesterday morning. He died around 12:30. He was 60 years old. Got his second vax in late February according to his GF. I warned him about the vax. and yes he likely had a pre-existing heart condition. SO we will never know for sure if it was the vax that pushed him over the edge. Either way, he's beyond right and wrong now. Your prayers and good wishes are appreciated for Rocco Delmonte. He was a good man!

It's unbelievable.... they are so easily manipulated by the media... The propaganda machine is finely tuned.. just say weapons of mass destruction 15 million times and the flag-waving starts. Next thing you know 600,000 innocent civilians are dead and the country spent 2.4 trillion dollars on a pre-emptive war based on falsified intelligence, and there are still those who think Bush was the best president in history. You sheep are so easily manipulated and don't learn a thing from your mistakes. PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!

Like you Mick.... asking why would the wife lie.... reminds me of all the people that asked why would the US government want to start a war in Iraq... or why would the government want to blow up the world trade center, or Oklahoma City.

Ahh, the default position of the tinfoil hatter when asked a question they can’t answer, start ranting on about other stuff, Iraq, twin towers, sheep etc.

You haven’t answered, why would the wife lie?

What is this rubbish about tinfoil hatters?. given the circumstances we collectively now find ourselves in I’d say that ship has sailed. Not a stretch mate

Because she is trying to protect her husband's legacy of the best boxer of the 80s. Having him become the poster boy for the anti-vax movement would create the kind of controversy that could tarnish his memory. That's just logical. Of course, there could be any number of other reasons: she may have gotten a phone call from some official asking her to keep it quiet, but that would be pure speculation. What she and no one else has said is that he wasn't vaxxinated. That would put an end to any speculation, so it would have been reported if true. By the fact it was not reported it again is only logical to surmise he was vaxxed. If he was vaxxed why aren't they reporting it and the details of when and which vax? One can only specualte that the answers to those questions could look bad for the medical-industrial complex.

So why wold Hearns lie? and notice that Hearns never took back his statement that Hagler had a bad reaction to the vax. He tweeted: "A real true warrior. Pray for the king and his family... he's in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He'll be just fine, but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery!"
then after Hagler died:

Bombarded with messages alleging that his post supported anti-vaccine sentiment, Hearns posted another message to his Instagram account. He made it clear that he did not intend for the previous text to be an anti-vaccine campaign.

"Allow us to have our peace. Our love and respect to Marvin and his family, this is not an anti vaccine campaign... it's outrageous to have that in mind during the passing of a King, Legend, Father, Husband, and so much more. The Marvelous one, Marvin Hagler.
He wants peace and knows that saying Hagler dying from the vax would create unrest and upset, but he never takes back the original statement that Hagler was suffering the after effects of the vax.

Thats it then.
A woman who’s husband has just died in front of here is clear minded enough to think ‘I don’t want him to become a poster boy for the anti vaxxers (even though it was the vaccine that killed him) to protect his legacy’
You really make some fantastic leaps of logic to back up your stuff.

When you say ‘that would be pure speculation’ try to replace it with ‘I am making this up’ for accuracy.

Back