The Official Work Pictures Thread

Fuckin pigs. Pump whatever you want into yourself, but don't throw that nasty shit around for someone else to pick up or step on.

Humanity at a low point. Not G'gAF about anything but #1.

Thankfully I don't live in a city that caters to those lowlifes by giving them free needles along with doing everything they can to enable people to continue living like animals without having to face any consequences for their actions.

Lol, do some research on needle programs skwerl. Must be hard to just spew ignorance constantly. Those programs actually save everyone money (social benefit, gasp), not to mention public safety.

I love the TH and the whole spectrum of tree person we get to interact with....

You are Blessed Brian. Florida is a no nonsense alligator infested waters...

Here... it's a challenge... but there's an end to the rainbow for me here....

Didn't they start doing needle programs to stop the proliferation of hiv? It was never intended to stop drug use, but rather make a deadly disease that effects everyone from sexual partners, children, and first responders from just taking over. It also helps addicts be in contact with healthcare providers so if they want help they know where to go. Leaving needles as litter is inexcusable, but treating people who have a drug problem like they are subhuman only makes the problem worse because it pushes them farther from normal functioning society.

But, there’s a school of thought that opines that all the free needles and cosy chats with health care professionals normalises heroin use, makes it easier safer and less of a stigma, almost a life choice.

Expecting smackheads to be careful about needle disposal is hopeful to say the least.

Honestly it is normal, get hurt and the dr gives you an expensive version of the same shit. I would bet even with the "crackdown" opiates are prescribed to 60 percent or more of people going in for any pain. They can't cigarette ads here anymore, but they have ads for drugs that help you take a dump when you are on opiates, and even came up with a fancy name for the condition like it was normal.

Recreational drug use is optional.

Addiction is doing things bad to yourself and others to try to squash the feelings of withdrawal and/ or regular life.

Sucking d*cks at the trap house for heroin is not recreational- "I feel like some smack"- behavior.

Heroin withdrawal probably feels like having a broken bone, maybe compound fracture.

I know this sounds f*cking baffling, Mick... Who do you think made so many opiate-addicts?

Big pharma and insurance companies!!!!

Well, from what I read there’s a big opiates problem in the US. With WV being the worst (even Bob conceded that)

Why is that? (Genuine question)

Recreational drug use is optional.

Addiction is doing things bad to yourself and others to try to squash the feelings of withdrawal and/ or regular life.

Sucking d*cks at the trap house for heroin is not recreational- "I feel like some smack"- behavior.

Heroin withdrawal probably feels like having a broken bone, maybe compound fracture.

“Probably”

Sean, guessing at how heroin withdrawal manifests itself is an odd thing to do.

I just edited...

Big pharma, insurance companies, poverty and also too much money (bored, rich kids raising the prescriptions in mom and dad's cabinet).

Drug addicts. Bleh. People need to take some responsibility for themselves. Sure you get prescribed opiates for pain, they don't tell you to become a lifetime user and abuser though. Canada is the worst for it. Can't keep your shit together? No problem the rest of us will just pick up the tab for that.

I don't think of drug addicts as sub human, just as losers. And you don't have to be a drug addict to get classified as a loser by me, the affliction takes many forms.

Back