The Official Work Pictures Thread

Big guy Stephen, nice work and pics going on there!...luv my some golden pines!

Looks like you getting into "Jedi hinge" territory, some good cutting there ;) ;)

Working thru oaks is a challenge, nicely done

Couple hinge pics. Weirdest little falling job ever today for the Seattle Arboretum. You fall the trees in these tight little shots and then HAND PACK all of the brush UP HILL for about 45'. Logs in 16' lengths. Hit a tight shot with a big (135'ish?) Fir today... pig was only about 30" on the stump...

View attachment 69492View attachment 69491

Had to leave the stumps pretty high for the excavator. Here's one I lost over sideways... had to hand-muck everything out. Andy was pissed...

View attachment 69493

All the Maples were leaning HARD downhill. Heres one that did much better...

unnamed-659.jpg

Andy doing all you can do when you've mucked brush uphill for half an hour...

View attachment 69495View attachment 69496

Andy checks out a giant mess we have to hand-muck tomorrow. :withstupid:

View attachment 69497

Here's my Cherry tree when I left home...

View attachment 69498

When I got home...

unnamed-658.jpg

Watching wifey do all the work. (She drinks the root beer stuff despite the "cough-medicine" taste.)

unnamed-669.jpg

Well.... that didn't work out too well did it. Another try perhaps... That'll teach me to drink and post.

unnamed-661.jpg unnamed-664.jpg unnamed-659.jpg unnamed-666.jpg unnamed-665.jpg

Moss pic for Biggun...

unnamed-660.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-663.jpg
    unnamed-663.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 62
Nice pics Jed. We've only got a few trees in bloom already.
image.jpg
Only picture from Tuesday's county ditch cleaning. One of the guys got this pic after getting a call from a friend asking about getting hired with us. His buddy's response was " wtf, are you serious? Screw that". I guess he wasn't meant for it:lol: That was a rough day. Walking in water is bad enough, but the muck was knee deep in most parts. My chaps got rinsed and hosed for over an hour and still smell nasty. :X

Ha! Good picture, Rich. Looks bo-nasty!

Makes me think of a dive we did recently for a murder victim..supposedly dumped in a lake according to a prisoner. They asked us to take a look...no looking involved...all dark, muddy water, all feel. Didn't find any body...lots of pine limbs that made me wonder if it was a finger bone or a limb. No pictures of that particular dive but my gear was a nasty muddy mess...lots of hose time for it, too.

Here's one of a cleaner training dive:

Attachments

• IMG_3540 RESZD 1.jpg
    IMG_3540 RESZD 1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 56
Found this Lil' gem a few days ago...HO got it pinched in a grey pine and gave up...lol

yjr0RFf.jpg

lrx6Z2b.jpg

Dumping chips at that high end Horse Stables again, oh, and in style..;) ;)

Zm0zPfY.jpg

I bent my MS150 bar tip twice last year and bent it back in a vise...finally gave up though

krFhERe.jpg

Quite a find there Scott, that's crazy he would leave the bar in that log. I've got to say I'm a little jealous of your truck, that's a very nice setup. Just put the sprocket back in place and beat that bar back together, probly get another year out of it. Cool pics.

Quite a find there Scott, that's crazy he would leave the bar in that log. I've got to say I'm a little jealous of your truck, that's a very nice setup. Just put the sprocket back in place and beat that bar back together, probly get another year out of it. Cool pics.

HO has a 10,000sqf home on 20 acres, Im surprised he didnt leave the power head.. lol....he probably lights his outside fire pit with 100 dollar bills..lol

Ha!, I tossed it in the trash with chain, got good use out of it though ;)

Almost every HO comments on how they like my truck, some ask me if I just bought it..lol

Nice touch on the guide bar.
It's funny how little finds and savings really cheer your day. My groundie/'prentice climber is a bit of a know it all.
So we're always arguing about football and he was going on about how Paris Saint Germain were going to beat Manchester City because of this player etc. So I bet him €50 and won! Took it out of his weekly bonus..........sweet!

Back