The Official Work Pictures Thread

:( I'm just trying to use it up before it goes bad type thing. We'll try it, if not the dog will love me even more lol

... A hydraulic splitter with a 4 way wedge will never, in a million years, outproduce a stock SuperSplit (let alone this unit you see here) whilst costing considerably more initially and during its lifespan with fuel , and maintenance. You simply cannot beat a kinetic splitter for speed - dollar for dollar kinetic trumps hydraulic every time ... Anyone who believes otherwise either hasn’t done their homework or is in need of a checkup from the neck up .... touché

I am amazed at how your splitter can beat any of ours, you and your fat pal can outwork any of us and your saws outperform any others while using less gas..

Funny things is, you've never seen any of our splitters, seen any of us work or shown any proof of the saw thing.

I'm using the word " US" to represent all the 'Housers that you regularly piss on.

That, of course, includes all us sheep, who are just too stupid to see that the Earth is flat, the moon landing was faked and that the jews are out to get us.

You are not among friends here, Frankie boy.

Why don't you piss off and find some like minded fools and you can all have a nice mental circle jerk .

And to copy your usual passive agressive shit: " have a merry christmas!"

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you to @stig ! Feel free to showcase your cutting / splitting operation - I’d like to see it - this extends to all “the housers”... Not saying what I have is the “best” but it works for me on the scale that I operate in ... I was having problems deciphering your instructions on how to test for a sharp chain ... something must’ve been lost in the translation from Danish to English

Man, when saw that first picture, I was like " Christmas tree".
Having done a few of the big ones myself, I would be interested in knowing what that one was worth. just to compare prices across the pond.
I'll have to run it through the BigMac index, of course.

Last edited:
Is he lifting the back end around the corner in last pic? wow. Great post!

Awesome pics Kyle.

Dmc: Mad OCD envy. Even though my mother is Scandinavian, my father is part Redskin, so I’m afraid my firewood pile looks absolutely terrible. Did I mention I’m a racist?

Please forgive me brothers, I’m just joking anyways.

Burnham: Sir!! I remember those pics like it was yesterday. Really good bump. Loved seeing those Fir “bolts” again. Fir really is something special.

Frankie: You’ll see lad, you’ll see.:P No, but seriously, I was super impressed with your stacks. Also: I heat solely with wood, and if I burn exclusively Fir, I can go darn near a week without cleaning out my stove. That’s not happening with Oak and stuff.

Who was taking about Locust? Dmc?? That stuff is glorious. I rarely get it.

@Jed ... I’ve never burned fir 🌲 in my stove but I’ll take your word for it ... It’s really not that hard to clean out excessive ash on the fly , I just mound the coals to the right , scoop,scoop on the left into the bucket ... mound the coals to the left scoop,scoop on the right into the ash bucket ... and rinse and repeat - takes about a minute and I’m good for a few days - just gotta make sure ya cover the ash bucket 😂 ... cool vid sir ! Stacking in the rain sucks but sometimes we gotta getr done ... Looks like ya got plenty o’ slabs to keep ya toasty-warm ... a “guilty of treeson” vid happened to pop up and I saw where your sqr/sqr chain was ridiculously quicker than stock (like 26 sec vs 14) ... I’d give my left nut( or $$$) for a few loops of that chain in 3/8 .05 84drivers. Holy smokes does that cut ! Slap one of those bad mamba-Jamba’s on the 572xp and me pockets wood be bursting with gold 😆

Last edited:
Back