The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 288K
Will do.
First night the lill guy was a champ. Kennel training is going to be trying but persistance will win.

Last edited:
I know better than to start a cat thread. This is Chico the hunter. He bagged two little bunnies in one night and the wife found a dead bird under one of them which is probably considered a hat trick in the feline world. Natural born killer.😁 20210806_130533.jpg

Shepards are good dogs. I prefer to mix it up a bit though, had a great shepard lab mix, best dog ever. He lived to be 16. Pure breds are dispossed to some issues me thinks

Shepards are good dogs. I prefer to mix it up a bit though, had a great shepard lab mix, best dog ever. He lived to be 16. Pure breds are dispossed to some issues me thinks
If the pup has any genetic problems the breeders will refund the purchase price. This breeder also supplies police dogs and other high functioning working dogs so I am hopeful that he doesn't have any issues.

I have no doubt this little guy is going to be one confident dog. He showed no fear coming up to my friends great pyrenees who is a big dick and out weighs him by 120lbs. Fearless little pup. They played with my buddies 9 month old white lab for six hours. Lil D (Dietrich) is wiped OUT and after a bath sleeping like a dead dog. Not a bad rain day.

Back