The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 209K

Ed L

Treehouser
I grew up with labs....3 in the house at one time, lol, mom wasn't happy. All were excellent dogs. None of them were ever as kid focused as Marlin is.

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
One of my former apprentices got his first dog last week.
Since my Thais is very calm and friendly with youngsters of both the 2 and 4 legged varieties, we decided that the first meeting with " BIG DOG!!!!" should be here.

Instant friendship:)

Little XO ( Because he is the Cognac colored version of Labrador retriever) also got introduced to a friendly horse.
So all in all a fine day.

He is a lucky dog.
His owner is now the head forester of a major private forest, so this is a dog that will always be with his owner, at work and at home.
Just like Thais.

P1080149.JPG P1080156.JPG P1080158.JPG P1080160.JPG

Last edited:

Burnham

Woods walker
My much admired and now getting well into the "old friend" category, Pete :)...sure, you got lucky. But the best dog ever can be turned into a poor partner by an even poorer human. It takes love and a rare compatibility on both sides of this magnificent cross-species arrangement we have with our canines, to make the magic.

I hold it as sacrosanct truth, learned over nearly 7 decades of intimate sharing of life with dogs...those pups of yours are the ones that got lucky...we humans are the ones who got blessed.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!