The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
My husky loved his harness. He knew what that meant. I lived on Venice Beach CA then. My apartment was right on the boardwalk. When his harness went on, so did my skates. He would run for miles if you let him.

I think you would have had fun with that Stig. That dog should have had a sled to pull. Gave him about 12 foot of lead and get pulled up and down the beach and such. Great dog. Talked too ....

Curry (the Husky), could vocalize some phrases and words pretty well. Sort of making a yowling sound mouthing words. Words like owt, now, mower, hewlp, mawm.....
He would hang out the window over the boardwalk and speak. They come knock on the door since we were 1st floor. Hey man, is everything cool? Your dog said he wanted out and now and help. Figured something might be wrong. And not just once.
First time he did it to me, he woke me up, right in my face, out now!. I woke my GF up. Honey the dog just told me, said it, to take him out.
She had no sense of humor, not surprised and sleepy eyed, told me then i had just better do iit then.

Indeed B. They grow too damn fast. Sometimes i see pictures of her at the gtg and just can not believe she is as grown as she is now at 11. Someday some man child is gonna try and steal her from me.... :(

RoFL! That's a look! :^D

Just viewing this thread after awhile. I like that last pic of yours Stephen, with everyone zonked out in the truck :^)

Back