Regarding Covid

Covid is certainly around here, people get it, but the symptoms are WAY less severe than before.

With all the vaccinations, most of us are probably more or less immune.

I hope to avoid it, though.
Took a hard toll on me first time.

Most viral infections mutate because early onset it kills the host .Without a host the virus dies .They've coined the term "herd immunity " which does have some merit all things considered .Historically the native Alaskans were nearly wiped out from diseases they caught from the seal hunters .A common cold would often kill them .The seal hunters carried every malidy known to man kind but lived through them .
It could be debatable but weather it's vaccines ,herd immunity or something else the death rate has dropped considerably .For a period they were dying faster than they could be buried as morbid as it sounds .The old adage "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger " kind of rings true . I'm not going to argue about the why's and where fors just one persons opinion .

I’m shocked covid is still relevant. Nobody talks about it, you may see 1 in four thousand people wearing a mask around here. I don’t hear of people dying of covid anymore.

The only time I even hear covid mentioned is when I turn on the tv news.

There's so much hype and hoopla and just plain old fashion BS involved in this subject .Plus political nonsense trying to lay the blame on somebody in the opposition . I think it's just one that escaped Pandoras box where it had been locked away for eons of time .My guess is it will go dormant for a time and may not reappear for centuries .Take a look at the black death of the middle ages ,same thing .

Now if the world ecomomic forum and government officials would quit helping along certain conspiracy "theories" :lol:

The Nuremberg Code (German: Nürnberger Kodex) is a set of ethical research principles for human experimentation created by the court in U.S. v Brandt, one of the Subsequent Nuremberg trials that were held after the Second World War.
Dr. John Campbell explains how this fits in with covid.

Still waiting for the great reset, nano bots in my bloodstream taking orders from Bill Gates, forced vaccinations, new world order blah blah blah.
It’s all the same as before, Moonbats lied to us.

This is about Covid Gerry.

The return of lockdowns was touted on here a few months ago, peeps got all righteously indignant, you included.
So where is it?

Edit.
My point being that people state stuff as fact, something that’ll happen in the future then when it doesn’t happen it conveniently get forgotten about or is shifted to some future, as yet undecided, date.

In other words ‘I wasn’t wrong, it just hasn’t happened yet”

Last edited:
The thing is, Mick, and for good reasons I'll add, the far majority of Americans do not want government mandatory vaccines, lock-downs or mask mandates.

There are currently a lot of good people fighting hard to keep that from happening again. Calling them "conspiracy theorists" Ha!

You can have it, Mick. That's your choice. Not mine. Thank you.

The thing is, Mick, and for good reasons I'll add, the far majority of Americans do not want government mandatory vaccines, lock-downs or mask mandates.

There are currently a lot of good people fighting hard to keep that from happening again. Calling them "conspiracy theorists" Ha!

You can have it, Mick. That's your choice. Not mine. Thank you.
There is no fight, it’s not happening, that’s the funny part.
Not to me, you or anyone.

Back