Regarding Covid

Wow, a conservative politician calling to end covid vaccines, so unique.

Really Kyle, is that the best you could come up with?

Where in the video does it say he is Conservative? He could be Labour, Green or Social Lib Dem. That is the beauty when you have more than one party in the race.

That video is from the House of commons, UK’s Parliament.

Did the facts he highlighted completely wash over you? and the only thing you can take from it is a politician who doesn’t want vaccines?

That is incorrect. He took the vaccines and has finally seen through one of the biggest scams in recent history.

In the past vaccines were pulled when there was a reaction from 1/100000 people, the Swine flue vaccine in the 70’s.

The mRNA vaccines have caused a 1/800 rate of adverse reaction, and that’s just the ones reported, yet that is fine?

As you were then?

Crack on and keep taking your boosters if that’s how you feel.

Last edited:
“He took the vaccines”

Well, he fell for the “vaccine” propaganda so I can see why it’s hard for people to take him serious.

Is that the best you can do? A quick search pulls up exactly who he is, a conservative from the uk. I don't follow their politics at all, but even i know that's the party who just tried to do a huge tax cut for the rich and it blew up so hard she lost her job before i could learn her name. Look, if you're trying to convince people who think a doctor is more trustworthy than a politician, then videos of a politician aren't gonna cut it.

Things don’t change do they? Did you actually watch or listen to the video?

Attack the source and not the content. SMH

Did you Google the actual Dr. who had the peer reviewed paper that the speech is in reference to?

The conservatives are in power. What do you think he has to gain by creating a storm for his own party?

I can't see it. The reason:

Like most other governments, they sponsored/paid for the COVID jabs, and any social media platform not under their control (like Rumble, Bitchute, Gab, Parker, etc..) end up being banned/blocked for not supporting"the narrative". Elon is mucking up their message control over at Twitter, which is why they are targeting him next. Things will keep getting more interesting as more people wake up to the mind-fuckery they've subjected the populace to.

Last edited:

That's kinda the entire point, he's not qualified to speak on it at all, so no i didn't listen to it. He's not a reliable source by any stretch of the imagination, so i don't care at all what he has to say. I'm not gonna give a video views to push it higher in the search results, I'm sorry. The source matters more than the provocative stuff they say.

As far as seeing more vaccines and other treatments using the technologies used to develop the covid vaccines, of course we will. This is the forward progress of modern medicine, yes its new and different than what came before but that's pretty much the point of medicine in the first place. As a species we're approaching an event horizon with artificial intelligence and the like, so stuff like this is going to be happening faster and faster at an exponential rate.

Wow, a conservative politician calling to end covid vaccines, so unique.
It should not be a political party line issue. That alone tells you something is wrong. Then, it becomes a matter of figuring out which party is in the right, and by how much since the truth often lies in the middle.
Things don’t change do they? Did you actually watch or listen to the video?

Did you Google the actual Dr. who had the peer reviewed paper that the speech is in reference to?

The conservatives are in power. What do you think he has to gain by creating a storm for his own party?
Of course he doesn't. He'd rather be a slave to mind control of the major news outlets than think for himself without fear of considering the opposite side of his beliefs.

Sure dude, I'm a puppet of the system, oh no!!!!!!!! The associated press uses me for mind control, oh shit what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I simply Googled his name, correctly identified him as a dipshit, then went about my day. It's political because he posted a politician talking, and he's a conservative to boot. Simply zero reason at all why i should care what he thinks.

Just getting over my second episode w COVID, thankfully avoided giving it to my family.

I got it back in July and now March… twice in a year…. How often are we expected to get COVID as an American?

I had a runny nose, no cough, no fever…. Three days from 3 positive tests w symptoms to 3 negative tests no symptoms. Lucky in comparison to some rough stories I’ve heard regarding having COVID or medium COVID or Long COVID….

I’m pretty healthy for my age. Though I think I coughed a hernia from the water bong.

Not sure I've ever had it. I had a forever cough last year. I thought it might be covid, but Mike didn't think so, and the single home test I took was negative. Just trivia at this point. I'm still going for now.

There seems to be an uptick of Covid here lately, I know a few folks who've now had it twice, and some getting it for the first time.
It's still around, make no mistake.
Flu has also increased as people are no longer hand sanitizing as much and not covering coughs.
I still wipe the handles on a shopping cart or basket. Covid or no Covid, it's a good thing to do. Snotty kids, people who don't wash their hands after visiting the restroom etc.

Back