Regarding Covid

We have overloaded medical systems, at least here, from covid, flu, and RSV... and people irresponsibly going in public when sick, coughing out germs.

Is that a people problem though Sean? As opposed to a pandemic?

I truly believe if we hadn’t had our pants pulled down by various authorities with the scare mongering, there wouldn’t have been such a backlash.

People are trying to be ridiculously defiant.

I was ill the week before last. Had a high temp for a couple of days and felt a bit groggy for a week, no cough though. Just a headache, strange taste in my gob and high temps, plus all the aches and pains.

I didn’t bother testing for COVID as the advice is the same if you’re test positive or not.

I just stayed inside until my temps were down and kept a distance from others.

Last edited:
Rich, I don't know if I understand exactly what you mean. Please clarify.

The pediatricians offices are overloaded. ERs

(A local school of 359 students)
"Attendance numbers showed that on Nov. 3 only 31 students were absent due to illness, compared to 97 students on Nov. 17. No less than 96 students were reported absent at Black Lake Elementary throughout the week of Nov. 14-18."

Read more at: https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article268938267.html#storylink=cpy

My friend in his 40s is down with it, currently, second bout. He brought it back from Italy, recently. Some immune system issues initial post-infection. His whole family has had it once.

Two other friends are badly sick with some kinda unspecified respiratory something. One in his 60s, other in his 70s. Both don't want to wear masks or stay apart. The older having had pneumonia, recently. Both right wing Trump supporters UNTIL Jan 6th, fwiw.

When he told me about it, he chose not to say it was or wasn't covid.

He and I agree that there are lots of politicians and profiteers involved. Previously, he wanted to tell me it was all pretty much fake, Newsmax said so.

They are all sick from associating with sick people without staying away from them and/ or wearing a mask.

My friend who brought it back from Italy was being a less than health-conscious liberal hippy. His tour guide tested negative, and was wearing a mask, but coughing a lot. His likely contact.

If I was once burned, I'd be twice shy. I'm trying to see other people's burns and say No Thanks.

At the eye doctors today. Supposed to get Lillys glasses fitted. 🥴
Here we go again...
Mostly the flu and that other nasty respiratory virus up here.
Flu season now. Counts on everything should rise. 20221130_151135.jpg

Flu is running pretty good around here. All the kids traveling for school sports just spreads it rampantly to the general population. Got a flu shot the other day just cause. I hardly ever get sick but what the heck.

3 to 400 people a day are dying from covid. I got a booster yesterday from a pharmacist in his 60's. He got his. My friends son is a MD. He got his also. I figure they would know what is the better gamble.

Last edited:
I would venture to say there are more sick people at the moment with actual symptoms then there have been in the past couple years. I wouldn't put that number against the "test until your positive" home pregnancy tests for the sweet and sour sniffles but they use weird math for those totals.

Rich, I don't know if I understand exactly what you mean. Please clarify.

The pediatricians offices are overloaded. ERs

The point I was trying to illustrate is people are idiots. The scamdemic lockdowns and the scaremongering by the media didn’t help.

You mentioned in a previous post months ago about kids being dropped off to school when they are ill due to parents needing to work etc.

The media has conditioned many to think that they need masks and jabs and those don’t they are scum.

What did everyone do when we had a particularly bad cold or flu 5 years ago?

You don’t wear masks.
You drink lots of water and recuperated at home.
You took some cold and flu medicine and felt a bit sorry for yourself.

The cynic in me and judging from past experience, the press pump up the severity of an issue (in this case Covid, hospital places etc) and then next week a new directive will be offering a new medicine, jab or booster.

Politicians are never ones to let a crisis pass with looking to gain something for it.

As an example of this. The UK has the National Health Service, NHS. It has been underfunded for years almost to the point of making it a money pit! At that point it will be privatised and sold, a bit like the National Rail network and numerous other establishments from heavy industry - British Steel for eg.

During the height of the lockdowns, my father was admitted to hospital with cancer. Towards the end his life they couldn’t do anything more yet there was no spaces in a carehome or a hospice.

The lockdown restrictions, whether travel or mandatory jabs, meant a lot of the lower level hospital workers (who were not from the UK) and care homeworkers has gone back to their own countries. There was a lack of staff. Add this to the percentage of people who were sacked due to not wanting to take a vaccine that wasn’t fully tested.

So the press runs the headlines about COVID patients filling the hospitals and overloading the system. Seems a valid point?

Except, the lack of beds has been a problem for years, long before Covid.

BUT the politicians are not likely to mention that. Mentioning it would be an admission that the government had screwed another of the UK’s public services through mis-management.

If you don’t believe me, just a simple google search for NHS Bed Blocking has cost the NHS millions over the years.

It’s flu season, there are some nasty germs about.

Once again, people are stupid.

Last edited:
I also believe the fact the majority of the population have been living in a sterile bubble, masks, antibac, family bubbles hasn’t helped.

Now some of the restrictions have been dropped the germs are having a blast. Natural immunity has taking a hammering over the last couple of years.

"Once again, people are stupid"

Just because the British are, which they certainly proved by electing Boris johnson, there is no need to tar every nation with the same brush.

That is like me saying Italians can't poke a turd with a stick without wrecking both, when in fact that probably only goes for, say, 95% of them.

"Once again, people are stupid"

Just because the British are, which they certainly proved by electing Boris johnson, there is no need to tar every nation with the same brush.

That is like me saying Italians can't poke a turd with a stick without wrecking both, when in fact that probably only goes for, say, 95% of them.

Yes Stig, people are stupid.

The article Sean posted a link, illustrated that as well. Kids being sent to school with Illness or going to work whilst ill, isn’t the most sensible thing to do.

How would you feel if one of your coworkers came to work with temps and flu? I would consider that pretty stupid to go into work with some one who is immunocompromised and in recovery from Leukemia as pretty thoughtless and stupid.

As for you implying the British are stupid and I am tarring everyone with the same brush?

It isn’t like you have ever done that is it?

Which was my point.
Should I have peppered that post with smiley, in order for you to see that it was written, tounge in cheek?
I'll do so next time.

Historically, presentee-ism (opposite of absentee-ism) has been a reason for cold and flu seasons to be so prevalent.

I say that is irresponsible to other people.

Cold and flu season would be less of people to better care of themselves and others.

This was a speech by one of the MP’s in the House of Commons, calling for the ban of mRNA vaccines due to the potential harm and lack of effectiveness is f the vaccine.

He raises many points that many have been asking him get the last 2.5 years, yet were designated as Moonbats if they even mentioned it.

Please watch it, especially if you believe in the booster program and the vaccine administrative program.

Yea the main stream news will not mention much of that. I remember hearing somewhere that advertising in the US network is around 87% Pharmaceutical companies. Hence why they don’t mention it.

This is another point that people are finally opening their eyes to. The embezzling of public money from the huge contracts awarded to private companies to provide PPE to the health services in the UK.

This was a speech by one of the MP’s in the House of Commons, calling for the ban of mRNA vaccines due to the potential harm and lack of effectiveness is f the vaccine.

He raises many points that many have been asking him get the last 2.5 years, yet were designated as Moonbats if they even mentioned it.

Please watch it, especially if you believe in the booster program and the vaccine administrative program.

I can't see it. The reason:
Rumble

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE​

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.

Back