Regarding Covid

I just read an article in Science Today about break-throughs in malaria vaccines. In the article they cited over 409,000 deaths in 2019, in sub-Saharan Africa. In one year.

Since my tour in the Nam, 1960s, I learned Malaria is one of the leading causes of death in the world.

Still big numbers.

Well Haakon (my oldest son) tested positive for Covid. We received a positive result of the PCR test yesterday. 3 of his friends have it, 4 kids in the youngest school class group have had it. So far the missus, myself and youngest are still negative on the lateral flow tests. Yet we still have to quarantine.

Crazy thing is, due to the corona restrictions here in Norway, we are supposed to isolate,/quarantine for 10 days even if we test negative. Yet the positive kid gets his life back 6 days after a positive test result.

Thanks.

Haakon is confirmed via PCR. Torstein tested positive on the Lateral Flow so we decided to book all of us in for a PCR test on Monday Morning.

The kids don’t seem too bothered at the moment. We have been keeping them apart as much as possible.

When Torstein tested positive, Haakon asked if he was allowed near him now and then they both started wrestling on the sofa.

Back to normal then.

Dahlia's mom decided an unmasked sleepover was reasonable with a kid not in "pod" with them, no agreements, no vaccination status known on Sunday night ( no school Monday).

Kid has symptomatic covid now. Symptoms only late a little while.

24 active cases at D's elementary school.
62 in her elementary school all year.
4 in her class.

She tested negative after 24 hours from Time of Last Exposure.

Waiting for the 5-7 day window to be sure.

Attachments

• 16421772486826757012101448727392.jpg
    16421772486826757012101448727392.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 4
Freakin' kids are hilarious! Hayden picks up his 11-year-old brother, Landon, and uses him as a battering ram sometimes (against me) when I try to leave sometimes.

My two, after the wrestle Torstein started whinging and Haakon let his grip loosen. Torstein leathered him in the nuts LOL.

A few seconds later I snapped this shot.

58E44AB5-F015-40B3-9358-562406EE6325.jpeg

maybe when you all get over it you won't be scared anymore... my friend Peggy is in rehab facility after knee replacement.. omicron was running through the place. she called to say she had a cold and was all sore from the hard bed. I went right over with some supplements and gave her a long massage, fully knowing she had cv19. she called the next morning to say she tested positive. I was putting Natural immunity to the test. Just to prove that it works to my gf, who is considering getting boosted. She's been double vaxxed and recovered from a breakthrough infection in November

Uncle Bernie points out the corruption of Pharma and DC politics when Bioden's new FDA commissioner has $8 million in big pharma stocks and made $400,000 as a bog pharma consultant after his last job at the FDA...

this stinks.. do you get it?

Reactions: FJR
Well, despite being in a house full of sick, my PCR results test came back as negative.

Still not heard from the youngest’s tests results, or the missus. My oldest is back at school and the one who feels the least sick (me) has to quarantine for the longest.

Such a messed up virus.

Edit: Torstein is Positive.

Last edited:
Back