Regarding Covid

Well your not the inquisitive intellectual I had been thinking you were, then, Stig. Too bad, really.

Did you read it, Kevin? Sebastian is a smart guy and a good writer.

Last edited:
yes i did. several of his articles. he is a smart guy, but he is using those smarts to write articles for clicks rather than to the actual spread of usefull information. and he is fine with being totally wrong in order to get his clicks

So he wrote something that didn’t align with YOUR thinking? Had he written, “Covid will kill us all!!!”, would you have been more supportive of his writings?

if you make predictions that turn out wrong, for no other reason than you have realized that there is a huge demand for an eloquent someone, to make those sorts of predictions that people desperately want to hear, than Im not too interested

Won’t you be safe and thus it’s irrelevant if you don’t go to a social gathering?

No.

It seems to be that a/ multiple more highly-contagious strain(s) is/ are expected to become dominant.

It's bad now, and will be worse.
Personally, I don't really go to the doctor, as I have no real 'conditions'.

I had an ingrown nail the other day.

Regular people will be more at risk, in general, and in hospitals, doctor's offices, dentist offices, etc. I know that there are zero windows open at my dentist. Largely, recirculated air.

Well your not the inquisitive intellectual I had been thinking you were, then, Stig. Too bad, really.

According to Carl, we are only pseudo-intellectuals.

If you want to discuss the future of EU after Brexit, du you go down to Bedlam for it?
If you want to know the possible future of semites in Europe with the growing influx of moslems, do you read" Mein Kampf"?

You've got to set the bar somewhere and for me " They don't want you to read" is it.

Because China knows people will line up just to take it up the arse.
Maybe Wish will start carring it :lol:

It's taken awhile but covid is finally knocking on my doorstep now. One co-worker positive and two more sent home for risk of exposure to that worker, just last night. These are three workers on my shift who I normally work in very close contact with but due to luck was not at that work station for a couple of days. Still feel myself and many others have risked exposure just through lunchroom, washroom, and Work entrances. So time will tell I guess. I am currently working in close contact with a antimasker. You know the kind, wearing their workplace mask under their chin. They don't fear the covid so by extension they are going to put zero effort into protecting anyone else from possible transmission. You know because wearing a mask is such an infringement on our freedoms that it'd be better(easier?)to do nothing and just let the droplets fly.

I don't plan to die from it if I get it but I'm sure no one does. I'd sure hate to pass it on to my family or others who may be more compromised or at risk than myself. I haven't had any exposure/testing yet but I'll be curious if a test will be required because of this or not? I'm guessing not and just self monitor for symptoms.

It's taken awhile but covid is finally knocking on my doorstep now. One co-worker positive and two more sent home for risk of exposure to that worker, just last night. These are three workers on my shift who I normally work in very close contact with but due to luck was not at that work station for a couple of days. Still feel myself and many others have risked exposure just through lunchroom, washroom, and Work entrances. So time will tell I guess. I am currently working in close contact with a antimasker. You know the kind, wearing their workplace mask under their chin. They don't fear the covid so by extension they are going to put zero effort into protecting anyone else from possible transmission. You know because wearing a mask is such an infringement on our freedoms that it'd be better(easier?)to do nothing and just let the droplets fly.

I don't plan to die from it if I get it but I'm sure no one does. I'd sure hate to pass it on to my family or others who may be more compromised or at risk than myself. I haven't had any exposure/testing yet but I'll be curious if a test will be required because of this or not? I'm guessing not and just self monitor for symptoms.
Get on the Ivermectin.. it's awesome as a preventative.

Sean,
You mentioned Dr Oz. His father (Mustafa Oz) was a thoracic surgeon in our hospital system. Crazy ass doctor. I would never consider going to him for anything! Ended up going back to Turkey to run a hospital.

Mustafa Oz

I have to say it seems that the suicide rate is up around here. I believe covid has pushed many over the top. I think it shows a weakness in our mental health system for those who really need it.

not blaming the pandemic for it but I think it has exposed a weakness in how we help those who need it.

Back