Regarding Covid

:barf::barf::barf: i bet that hurts even more than a bone biopsy. With no meds hardly. Yeah that sucked, and that looks even worse. Shin none the less. Eff that. I assume no blood return because it's just in the marrow?

there is blood return. 6liters per hour on the humeral head, only 1 liter per hour in the tibia. Better to be on trigger side of an IO

Back on subject. This is a very well written article on the new vaccines. Worth your time, but only if your interested in such things.

It was well written. I was surprised it had that amount of info put forth that I could actually understand.
thanks for sharing it!

Reactions: DMc

Back on subject. This is a very well written article on the new vaccines. Worth your time, but only if your interested in such things.
excellent find

Well I'm sure that will continue to be researched as this thing continues to show its anomalies and variations. Interesting for sure.
Just as we've got the new highly infectious strains in UK and South Africa it is entirely possible that India has a less virulent one?
One does wonder about the state of recovery though, is it full recovery or recovery with lingering issues?

the fact that 50% of indias population is under the age of 25 and only 6% of people are over the age of 65 would probably be a more simple explanation for that.

The Trump administration announced Tuesday, January 12, that it would begin shipping reserved vaccine supplies, raising hopes that states may see their vaccine supply potentially double as they work to accelerate the sluggish immunization campaign. But according to a report by The Washington Post, that promised vaccine stockpile doesn’t actually exist—it was already shipped out—and the limited vaccine supply available to states will remain as it is for now.

Fabricated data from the Trump administration fucks over the USA. I can hardly believe it! I'm shocked! See? This is my shocked face... :^|

Not like it's needed considering how so few are getting the vaccine, and those who are have appointments booked, but distribution is so slow, that they can't get them out quickly anyway.

I keep wondering why they don't just go to using the pneumatic vaccinators that got used on us in the service...combine them with a drive-up and you've got some production...

Has anyone else noticed the quick shots with smaller needles them rich politicians have gotten compared to those slow shots where they wiggle around the much bigger needles the poor folk get? :/: I swear Pence & Biden only saw about an inch of needle...

Last edited:
Back