Regarding Covid

inhaled colloidal silver? No thanks........wheres the research on that>?

Not yet but will if needed. We, my wife and I, are extremely proactive in our lifestyle and nutrition regarding health.

"Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities,"

do you wear a mask inside in public?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simplicity is genius?

"The elemental metal, Silver (Ag) has broad spectrum antimicrobial action against various bacteria, fungi and viruses."

The above text, taken from the link Stephen provided, is why I'm personally not a fan of colloidal silver as a prophylactic measure.

We dont use it as a prophylactic. Its a keep on hand treatment in being prepared for the inevitable.

Reactions: DMc
ingesting heavy metals and wormicides just seems overthinking it. i might get there if the media scares me enough. masks and social distancing seems sufficient and easy enough. tumeric and ginger... vaccine when its. ready. i ussually look for the simple answers because the answer is usually simple. the situation is not really super complex as far as I can tell.

13 of the 18 patients I had yesterday were covid positive. Youngest was 43.......he was saying covid "was man-made population control" denying how sick he was..........all the way to the ICU. Over flow covid units are full here.

main treatments are steroids, convalescent plasma, and Remdesivir. Which I here is 90k after treatment is complete. Seems to work though.

this friday is my second round of the vaccine.

Just checked the Bda stats...median age of all infection since the beginning 41...median age of currently active cases 41. Median age of the 10 deaths to date 75. Tourists arriving, negative pre flight, negative arrival tests....day 4 test positive. Locals returning home, same, then positive day 4 or day 8...

Well ... put it this way ... IF I’m in the yard cutting/splitting wood and someone gets bit by an animal that’s proven to be rabid then that individual is finding his way to a rabies vaccine with the quickness ... it’s nearly 100% fatal and you can count the number of survivors that were sans vaccine on one hand... Put that into perspective vs covid-19 ... I’ll let the reader decide

no surprise. It's not required. Flu shot is.......plenty of folks jump through shit ton of hoops to not get it.

lots of anti vaccers' out there. Here in my county, we have had measels and whooping cough outbreaks because of it..

I wonder when the Polio vaccine came out if there were all the same nay sayers

13 of the 18 patients I had yesterday were covid positive. Youngest was 43.......he was saying covid "was man-made population control" denying how sick he was..........all the way to the ICU. Over flow covid units are full here.

main treatments are steroids, convalescent plasma, and Remdesivir. Which I here is 90k after treatment is complete. Seems to work though.

this friday is my second round of the vaccine.
Let us know how you feel after the second round.

My surprise was mainstream media running the story, NPR running it sounds surprising.

Unless the coming mainstream headlines is federal push for mandated vaccines.

No Federal mandate for vaccines here (when they get here) but quite a few businesses are rumbling about it...Quantas is one talking, no jab no fly...time will tell.

Does ity occur to you that there is always a money grab in every industry and few more so than medicine and pharma?

If not, would it really surprise you to find that there are powerful interests that have the influence to get cheap effective treatments defamed and ignored, while more expensive ones are promoted and used?

My surprise was mainstream media running the story, NPR running it sounds surprising.

Unless the coming mainstream headlines is federal push for mandated vaccines.
You and I think exactly alike.. and nice find on that story. I forwarded it straight to the GF

Did it occur strange to you that Trump would get recorded trying to interfere with the Georgia presidential election and have that tape released just two days before the Georgia Senate runoff election?

the sniff test on that one is a little iffy. So I had to ask myself "why?" Why would he do such a thing which could potentially push the election to the Democrats? The thought came up. maybe they are trying to take away the guns and they know they need senate control to do it. And when I say "They", I'm not talking about the Dems. I'm talking about the ruling cabal. As always, we have to use our common sense and ability to read between the lines and use deductive reasoning to extrapolate some degree of truth from the news.

ps. after this I listened to a partial story hearing some of what Trump actually said on the tape. None of it sounded illegal or even inappropriately coercive. So I may have had bad info there.

Last edited:
second shot two days ago. Just a sore arm.

I wish I could screen shot our tracking board......C+ comments on a shit ton of patients. Hospital is full even though med director says its not. Small detail.........gotta have staff to care for patients. Hell, we have an entire empty hospital across the street, but no staff in it lol.

Had 6:1 ratio for a while yesterday in ER. Basically, I look to see if they are gonna drop dead. War triage mode. Coded a C+ patient in the CT scanner yesterday, not sure of outcome as he was from another unit. Did get to drill an IO into humerus though......my new favorite toy.

Start trauma lead training on the 24th.......psyched for that
1610114084619.png

Was the I/O for a baby?

My Maddy had a bad seizure when she was 9 months old, and they couldn’t get an IV going. At least until the little transport team from Children’s hospital got there. That lady with them nailed it in 5 seconds.

nope.....dude with shitty access. Actively coding him....no time to frig around IV. We did IO last week on a 7-month-old in the same situation. Distal femur there......wasn't confident in that one.

Back