Regarding Covid

People have been led to believe it is Jim. The media portrayals the unvaccinated as the unwashed while the vaccinated have super human powers. The vaccinated worry me worse. Most I’ve met don’t understand that they can still get and transmit covid therefore letting their guard down.
A plant manager I do work for says all the unvaccinated should wear a badge to warn people to avoid them. I told him that I agree with him, everybody in certain groups that could possibly have a virus they could pass on to others should be isolated from society. He’s gay so that didn't settle to well with him.

I'm sure you'd love to hang out with our unvaccinated.
Muslims every one of them.
Enjoy!

People have been led to believe it is Jim. The media portrayals the unvaccinated as the unwashed while the vaccinated have super human powers. The vaccinated worry me worse. Most I’ve met don’t understand that they can still get and transmit covid therefore letting their guard down.
A plant manager I do work for says all the unvaccinated should wear a badge to warn people to avoid them. I told him that I agree with him, everybody in certain groups that could possibly have a virus they could pass on to others should be isolated from society. He’s gay so that didn't settle to well with him.

There will be some pissed off people when they finally run out of room to move the goal posts.

Some will be like...."well, they tried"...

Bless their little hearts.

I don't live in Queensland. As with any fine if you don't pay it, Gummint gonna come looking for it sooner or later so I would not be surprised if there is some truth to it.

No-one I know is under any illusion that being vaccinated will prevent all Covid infection, that much is clear. But sure as hell it will help to not get seriously ill for the majority who are vaccinated and keep people out of hospital. Those new pills look to be another way forward too.
Borders into Tasmania are due to re-open for all states, Covid or no Covid, on Dec 15th. We are bracing for our 500+ days of only one or two cases and relative normal life to come to a crashing end. Vax or no vax, it's coming. Time will tell, hope for the best. Hope I'm wrong, will admit it if I am.

Because % of unvax in hospital is significantly higher than vaxed. Stats from the hospitals.

Warding off the inevitable comeback, yes there are vaxed people in hospital, and vaxed who die, it's a fact. Way less than the unvaxd though. The joker in the evolving situation was Delta. Thank goodness the vaccines they did develop (warp speed thank you Trump) turned out to be still fairly effective for Delta as the strains for which they were first developed.

Last edited:
Because % of unvax in hospital is significantly higher than vaxed. Stats from the hospitals.

Warding off the inevitable comeback, yes there are vaxed people in hospital, and vaxed who die, it's a fact. Way less than the unvaxd though. The joker in the evolving situation was Delta. Thank goodness the vaccines they did develop (warp speed thank you Trump) turned out to be still fairly effective for Delta as the strains for which they were first developed.
Fiona, you may want to check how your hospitals/govt. tabulators are reporting "unvaxxed cases". The CDC/govt./hospitals/Pfizer here have redefined unvaxxed as "anyone who has only had their 1st jab, or is 14 days before their 2nd jab was given". I've seen quicksand pools that have a more solid foundation than that.

Last edited:
Why are they called "breakthrough" cases if they are so inconsequential?

Shouldn't they just be called "cases"?

It might be one of the few honest things they do, as it designates the "case" occurred in someone who has been "fully vaxxed". See above and the whole cases BS related to how the PCR test never should have been used for this fiasco to begin with.

And those countries that didn't have a lot of tin hatters and mad presidents calling it a hoax and telling that the vaxxine ( To use the spelling of Murphy) is deadly, are already mostly over it.
So, yes, my opinion differs.
Thank you, too.

Who gives a damned about opinions, as long as we can have a civil argument, which you and I have always managed.

Back