Regarding Covid

It's criminal that you got as sick as you did Jerry.

My FIL still thinks he can't get covid.
Why is he if that mind? Can't or won't?

One of our late State Troopers, and his wife, thought they couldn't get it, either.

More LEO dying from covid than bullets, I read.

A weird, weird world.

Why is he if that mind? Can't or won't?

One of our late State Troopers, and his wife, thought they couldn't get it, either.

More LEO dying from covid than bullets, I read.

A weird, weird world.

His news and Govt have convinced him Sean.

The lock downs in New Zealand have been pretty harsh at times.

They have stuck with the idea that the vaxx will protect them from contracting the virus.

I posted this Saturday, but no one replied yea or not as to whether or not it’s so, so I’ll ask again.

Perhaps some of you members Down Under can confirm this?

I'm certainly curious what the words and actions are around the world.

Does the Vax not protect them from getting the virus? Certainly it is not, nor ever was it considered a panacea.

I’m more concerned with the abuse folks are suffering at the hands of their government(s), assuming the article is true. I haven’t been concerned with Covid from day one. I’ve been sick before. I’ll be sick again. I’m not going to live isolated from friends and family because some elected talking head tells me too, nor am I going to roll up my sleeve to take his experimental vaccine. I’ll take my chances with Covid.

Scott, I saw the same article, and a friend of a friend from Down Under has confirmed it (as she got vaxx injured, and her partner is being threatened by debt collectors; all his stupid offenses were from him having to go out to get treatment for her). New World Order right on cue.

We can only hope Americans won’t stand for such idiocy. Time to reconfirm my reverse insurance on my house.

this one is above my pay grade

People have been led to believe it is Jim. The media portrayals the unvaccinated as the unwashed while the vaccinated have super human powers. The vaccinated worry me worse. Most I’ve met don’t understand that they can still get and transmit covid therefore letting their guard down.
A plant manager I do work for says all the unvaccinated should wear a badge to warn people to avoid them. I told him that I agree with him, everybody in certain groups that could possibly have a virus they could pass on to others should be isolated from society. He’s gay so that didn't settle to well with him.

Back