Regarding Covid

Attempted coup my ass.

They were just a couple people in a small isolated spot just blowing off steam.

Besides...it was leftist infiltration that caused the unrest.

The rich pay twice thier share.

A lot pay nothing.

The only thing that is true on taxes is that the middle pays too much.

Funny thing about the leftist infiltration story.
A couple on here opined that the guy with horns was anti fa, then deleted their posts when that proved to be bullshit.
Bob and Ryan iirc

Probably Frankie, too.
He has a history of deleting his post when confronted with the truth.

As in " Kamala Harris was worn in on the tenets of Marx".

I guess it is ok to be a moron as long as you have a fast trigger finger on the delete button.

I was referring to the riots and demonstrations that did not happen last year in the cites.

....or if they did they were just small...isolated events.

Nothing to see really. Non issue.

But the protests at the White House?!?!

Carpet bomb those bastards!

Its nonsense.

We can justify, demonize, or normalize any group we want.

Yup.
Anywhere but in the US after Trump.
There it is nothing left to care about, such as democracy.

Last edited:
Mick, the only deaths that occurred were 3 unrelated health issues attendees of the rally (none were in the capital), the capitol cop who died the next day of strokes, and the un-armed protester shot point-blank by the over-zealous cop.

Oh, and as to Antifa infiltrating the protests:

No one said that Jim, arseholes, agitators and anarchists the lot em.

If people smashed and burnt Brixton or Toxteth, which they have, it’s a serious public disorder issue.

If they forced their way into the Palace of Westminster, smashed it up a bit and people died that’s a much bigger deal.

That’s banana republic stuff.

I dunno Jim, I’m not anti politician as a default mode, it’s lazy bullshit when we live in the some of best countries in the world with the highest standard of living to say “our political class are corrupt and have let us down”

We’re not living in bongo bongo land.

Probably Frankie, too.
He has a history of deleting his post when confronted with the truth.

As in " Kamala Harris was worn in on the tenets of Marx".

I guess it is ok to be a moron as long as you have a fast trigger finger on the delete button.
Gotcha bitch ! You need a serious check-up from the neck-up dude. Your recent posts are teetering on delusional but I guess that’s to be expected now that you have that venom circulating thru your system. Good luck ☘️ I’m sure your webbed toes will make you a better swimmer

Last edited:
Wow Mick, Wikipedia. The same site who one of the founders left because of the far-letf philosophy they adopted in prettying up those on the left and demonizing anything in the middle/on the right, truth be damned.

So it looks like you didn't even read the article, look at the tweets inside or other posts that show what is reported is true. Let me know who makes those rose colored glasses you wear, so when I'm old and senile (not saying you are), I can adopt those type of views.

I dunno Jim, I’m not anti politician as a default mode, it’s lazy bullshit when we live in the some of best countries in the world with the highest standard of living to say “our political class are corrupt and have let us down”

We’re not living in bongo bongo land.
We’re not far from “bongo bongo” land here. BLM is headed right for it.

Doesn’t matter who says it or how loud they say it, it’s accepted now. We “needed” to lock down...isolate...become less trusting of folks...act like our neighbor is out to infect us with some deadly virus that will turn us into the walking dead...

Apparently, there is no country with less than 40% obesity in the general population that has a death rate of over 1 in 10,000

Taking data from over 160 countries, the report found linear correlations between a country’s covid-19 mortality and the proportion of adults that are overweight. There is not a single example of a country with less than 40% of the population overweight that has high death rates (over 10 per 100 000), the report said. Similarly, no country with a death rate over 100 per 100 000 had less than 50% of their population overweight.

Vietnam, for example, had the lowest death rate from covid-19 in the world (0.04 per 100 000) and the second lowest levels of population overweight at 18.3%. The UK has the third highest death rate globally (184 deaths per 100 000) and the fourth highest prevalence of overweight at 63.7%. The United States has the next highest death rate at 152.49 deaths per 100 000 and has 67.9% of the population overweight.

A small number of countries seem to run against the trend including New Zealand, Australia, and several Gulf states, where prevalence of overweight among adults is high, but reported deaths from covid-19 are low. The report said that this was likely to be due to national responses to the pandemic, including border controls.

The authors acknowledged that the age structure of a country, as well as its relative wealth and reporting capacity, has an impact on covid-19 cases, hospital admissions, and deaths, but said that their findings seem to be independent of these contributory factors.

I saw that on the news the other day. Apparently, that particular ventilator was not on the "approved" list. Sounds like someone made a bad investment.

Back