Regarding Covid

Looks like one to me. An unpublished study performed by a company interested in selling stuff. Like I said, interesting, but a lot of things are interesting. Proving something is a whole different game.

I don't see Mick as unkind.
For one thing, he as never ranted about filling someone's mouth with manure and sewing her lips shut.

No, she’s his kind of people. It’s people like me, who think people like her need to be dealt with, that get Mick riled up.

And for what it’s worth, what I perceived was far milder than hanging, which is what people inciting insurrection deserve.

Being a superhero adorned in cape and tights will do that to a gent ; especially when swinging a purse wildly at gun owners!
... perhaps Stig can suit up too. The 2 of them both adorned with cape and tights swinging purses might make for a new best-selling comic. Mick and Stig , the dynamic duo , saving the world 🌎 , one snide remark at a time :D

Last edited:
Yah , what happened to this product ? Seems the wheels fell off the cart somewhere along the line

Now, Frankie....that HAS to be hogwash! Nearly everyone who died in 2020 died from Covid....except George Floyd....

Back