O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Nothing yet, Stephen. It has a Rotobec which I plan on swapping for a Palfinger Epsilon (M13A98) in the future.

Yeah, MB. The truck and trailer weigh ~58klbs empty!

Thanks, Merle! That reminds me, I have an options list for you!

Sounds like a plan, Fred!

Thanks!

I rented a car to drive down one way tomorrow to drive the truck back. Hopefully this time tomorrow I'll be back home in a field playing on it!

I'm glad for Carl...he has the mojo to take his biz wherever he wants. But I'm also wondering how much of life he's gonna miss out on, taking his biz wherever he wants.

Of course, that's me putting my own set of standards for what makes a pleasurable life onto someone else, and said someone else has no need of my opinion :).

You go on and do it, son.

BTW, I recall I still owe you dinner...when you come on out to the PNW to take over the world up here :D.

I agree, painting the dump trailer would be an easy way to greatly improve its curb appeal!

I'm glad for Carl...he has the mojo to take his biz wherever he wants. But I'm also wondering how much of life he's gonna miss out on, taking his biz wherever he wants.

Of course, that's me putting my own set of standards for what makes a pleasurable life onto someone else, and said someone else has no need of my opinion :).

You go on and do it, son.

BTW, I recall I still owe you dinner...when you come on out to the PNW to take over the world up here :D.

I believe I spend less time "working" than the average person, but Heather disagrees. I consider myself always "working" in the sense that I'm always thinking about something which usually relates to work/making money at some point or that I answer the phone 24/7 unless I'm otherwise occupied. She spends about 50 hours a week for work, counting the drive and her lunch break. I can't imagine I spend 2600 hours a year actually working.

Looking forward to collecting my dinners! Leon owes me a dinner too, since 2007!

I went by the dump today to weigh the truck by itself, 46klbs essentially empty with 2 of us in the cab and roughly half a load of fuel.

Meditation, Jim?

Just look on YouTube for an easy start. Helps anxiety. Being an emergency responder gives you a lot to be anxious about.

I agree. Sign-age has to change and needs paint. However; there are loose panels on the trailer and I need some sheet steel to put back after I cut the banged up stuff off. But yeah, we are going to be working on it ;)
I would prefer the truck be white as well.. But... I have other things that also need addressing.

Back