O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Is have to get my wife to find old Wesspur orders but I still think usps would've been cheaper. Maybe slower though? Which wouldn't matter to me.

Meant more just no fancy toys. Other than my srt book pretty run of the mill staple sort of stuff. Still rocks though, I love new rope.

Cool, I'll have to get it. Well, read and give it a review first why don't you?:D

I will. So far I've thumbed through and it seems like a lot of good info. If I recall correctly you're kinda kicking around the srt option too. I think this book is gonna help make it a reality for me. I find the srt threads a little confusing/overwhelming. Hoping this will help take a little of the mystery out of it.

I've worked hard most of my life and always muscled through it. That's growing old, so I'm thinking srt would be a good tool to have.

Nick was a big influence when I switched over to SRT, it's all his fault. :P
Been using SRT for over 90% of my climbing since I switched over a year ago..... :thumbup:;)
Sorry for the derail..... :D

Took this pic last Monday that "shows some of my gear"..... (does that qualify as a "thread re-rail") :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9845 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_9845 - Copy.JPG
    629.1 KB · Views: 76
I will. So far I've thumbed through and it seems like a lot of good info. If I recall correctly you're kinda kicking around the srt option too. I think this book is gonna help make it a reality for me. I find the srt threads a little confusing/overwhelming. Hoping this will help take a little of the mystery out of it.

I've worked hard most of my life and always muscled through it. That's growing old, so I'm thinking srt would be a good tool to have.

+10

The rope in the bag like that was sweet. I flaked them right into the new rope bags with no mess. If that's what you mean? That all gear rope looks to be top shelf, although wear/longevity will be the true test. My first bit of that rigging line. I've always used stable braid for the most part.

Justin. What did you think of the rope in the bags? I am very interested to hear your impression.

I had purchased a few Yale Dynasorb lines that came in a bag. Is this what you're referring to? If so, it works perfectly. From their bag to mine, no twists, knots or kinks.

Nick, you guys should offer a package deal where you can get a rope with a rope bag for a special price and just ship it in that bag.

Maybe that would be too big of a pain with all the different choices.... Maybe have a special price including a basic rope bag. I'd buy it probably with most new ropes I get.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Tree Stuff showed up today :D My first order through them..
Nick talked me into trying out some teufelberger rope. So I bought 300 feet of the 14mm to replace some stable braid I have to retire.
I will review the rope after we use it some. A little heavier for the same rating I replaced. But I understand it may have some better heat resistance by what Nick showed me. I might have a large ponderosa to take down sooner or later depending on the little buggers eating it. Gonna stock up to play the game.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 114
Back