O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Oh christ... Charge the hell out of that one. You have to do erosion control if yard I bet.. ?
Right on a lake like that, our town would require permit, reseeding and straw if we yarded it out and tore it up any.

And no heads up?

I'll let you know next time we're down there. A lot of our stuff is short notice. Cape on Tuesday, South Boston on Wed, did some stuff here yesterday... we're like tree nomads.

Only a year and a half for a permit? I'm surprised! Who held it up the most the DEP or the town?

Every agency has to get their cut before a guy can go out and actually make a buck doing real work.

Got me the only Big Shot in Bermuda! Decided to pick one up on the way through the US of A and take it with me to save the postage. Two orange poles strapped to the outside of my duffel bag...looked interesting, wonder how the head looked on the x-ray... Last year when I was back I REALLY missed having one and moaned, grumbled and complained every time I had to throw a bag...NO MORE!

Got me the only Big Shot in Bermuda! Decided to pick one up on the way through the US of A and take it with me to save the postage. Two orange poles strapped to the outside of my duffel bag...looked interesting, wonder how the head looked on the x-ray... Last year when I was back I REALLY missed having one and moaned, grumbled and complained every time I had to throw a bag...NO MORE!

:thumbupold: :D :thumbupold:

Big Shot rocks! Now go find some golf balls and a big wide open space and see what kind of fun you can have. ;)

We have a problem with feral chickens...big shot with a pouch full of palm berries...hmmm

I never minded the feral chickens when I lived in Hawaii. Unless the rooster decided to crow right outside my bedroom window at three in the morning. Then I wasn't so thrilled.

Back