O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Haley is about 90 lbs. and around 4' 10", I'll have to check her waist size(almost wrote "waste size" which I check every time the darned kid doesn't flush).

Haley's Ouistiti is up for grabs. It's like new and I would part with it for half the new price whatever that is. Unless someone at this year's get together wants it then I'll let it go for $20.

Sold.

Just measure the 6 year old and her waist is 29". She could wear a small adult saddle. This is interesting.

Picked up a rockman helmet from Wesspur.

Nice and light.

Vented.

$29.

An alternative to my Roc with muffs and faceshield for a lighter option if I don't want all that.

I bought one for my groundie before and he likes it a lot.

Thought I'd get one for myself.

Mine paid for itself like that. Robs son Wyatt made some money with it as well. Heck, they get 60.00 a day for the 30 ton in town. Charge a little less and keep it busy. Mines a 25T. Nice thing about letting your customers rent it, is you get to decide whom you would or would not rent to ;)

And who you can trust not to hurt themselves with it :lol:

I have lent my splitter out to some good friends in exchange for favors, like one guy is a master electrician, and the other is a good wrench so it all works out in the end.
The splitter is a 22t Northern Tool jobbie with a 5.5 Honda and has split many hundreds of cords and is still running strong eight years later.
Just make sure you don't get into any liability issues with renting it out. Maybe a waiver of some sort.
I have always said to my friends "you break it you pay to repair it".

Sold.

Just measure the 6 year old and her waist is 29". She could wear a small adult saddle. This is interesting.

The smaller Petzl Sequoia would fit her perfectly, and for a long time as she grows, Darin...I'd bet forever, 'til worn out. That's one of the great things about the Sequoia, from an instructor's perspective...the size range covered by them is very wide, which greatly simplifies providing a good fit to students.

Nice Guy Dave took really good care of me! Out of respect for he and WesSpur, the details of their EXCELLENT customer service should probably come from them.

(yeah, he let me keep it) ;)

I'm a big fan of WesSpur. Thanks for validating that, Dennis. They have great customer service.
I think Dave is gonna be a big hit too. Sgt. Slaughter of the Canopy.

Shame Sean is not there anymore, I hope he's doing well.

I got one of those $29 rockmans from Wesspur too, for my groundie. Great value.
He likes the chin straps, keeps everything in place even when looking up, beats fiddling with the headband on a similarly priced much cheaper quality lid.

Add me to the Wesspur fan club too!

Back