O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

You don't. Someone was using a remote controlled helicopter to fertilize his rice fields, they are about four or five feet long. He was bringing it in for a landing and miscalculated and ended up chopping off his leg.

maybe not terribly exciting to you but I am keen to read it.

Attachments

• IMAG2505.jpg
    IMAG2505.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for the link. It would sure be cool to get a glimpse of the pristine scenery that Lewis and Clark experienced.

Heck of a high minimum breaking strength for that diameter rope. Wonder what safety factor they figure in for the working strength?

Hope it comes with a spliced eye.
Wouldn't want to tie a knot in it.

346xpg, 372xpg

Sorry for the fuzzy picture, it was getting dark out.

standard.jpg

:D

I was trying to get a new 441r mtronic. They Will not sell me the wrap version inmy area. But they will sell me the extra parts after the fact. Shitty move...

Yup, I got a email response from the head of Stihl US customer/tech service that just sealed the deal for me. I have ran Jonsereds and Husky's before, I saw no reason to stay with Stihl for my new needs.

No heated handles!

If they tried that here, they wopuldn't sell a single pro saw in the whole country.

Everybody runs arctic package in the woods here.

Well that would make sense considering the fact Norway lies pretty close to the Arctic circle .

One would like the upper part of Michagan or northern Minnisotta should be Arctic as cold as it gets at times but they're not .Geeze freeze the ballz off a brass monkey in April .:O

Norway doesn't "lie pretty close to the arctic circle" Al.

The circle runs clear through it.

Which is somewhat besides the point, since I live in Denmark;)

Back