O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I'm thinking they could work well on dead pine removals, for all the bits. I'll have to keep it in mind.

If you dont have a mini rake, you are missing out on how easy a flopped clean up is. Rake it close to the truck. Attach scoops, while your groundie blows the fine bits into a new pile.

I never brought my rake to a job. The downs of having just one truck....now wheres that bucket truck?:|:

I do want to make a rack on the chipper for the pallet forks, and I should probably add the rake in there too.

Tongs, is that like these?
View attachment 38183

Also you didn't do too bad on the Combi can.

When you bemoaned the fact that they were so expensive, I thought about offering to ship one down.

Glad I didn't, it costs $74 AUD here. With shipping it would have been WAY over what you paid.

If you need a replacement pouring tip, let me know. I can probably ship that as a letter.

Yes, tongs like those but without that bumper on the shaft...
Thanks for the thought about sending a combi can, I spent a good few megabytes searching for one and when I found it in Oz it was obvious that the price was competetive! I'll keep in mind about the spout replacement though thanks.

If you dont have a mini rake, you are missing out on how easy a flopped clean up is. Rake it close to the truck. Attach scoops, while your groundie blows the fine bits into a new pile.

I can envision exactly what you're saying. I gotta gear-up a bit more I think.

Burnham, sorry to hear about your hip troubles. My cousin had his replaced last year and is completely pain free. He's 44 years old and still works construction all day as a commercial plumber.

LOL youse guys.
Yes, I get Silky products direct from the Canadian distributor, depending on shipping costs I can usually be competitive. They also carry other Japanese imported tools and knives at times, check out the website at www.bigbeartools.com and let me know if you want me to price something for you.

I was in the right place at the right time this morning. Helping a friend with a big job, spotted a mint 99 F350 powerstroke with a sign on the back. Talked to the guy, its currently sitting in my driveway. 1999, 6 speed, diesel, white, regular cab, one owner, MINT, 90k miles. Never plowed, towels on the seat, banging deal. I'm stoaked. Post some pics tomorrow.

I've been contemplating a new daily driver the last few months. Somehow this one fell into my lap. I didn't want to spend the $ as I'm waiting to throw down money on an aerial lift but it was too good to pass up. The guy didn't know what he had, and I can probably double my money if I wanted to. I'm still smiling.

Back