O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I will have to shoot you an email with the pics because I still haven't figured out how the post them yet. I went with the s800tx BMG, BMG scoop, and rake. Oh life is going to be so much less painful in the near future.

Did you ever have a mini?

I'm not sure on your gear set up, but I feel like you had a vermeer mini in the past. What chipper you running?

Mini's rock. Just keep them a secret from your competitors.

If the uploader gives you fits, you can just upload them to Photobucket or something like that and link them from there. That's pretty easy.

I think you will like the scooPs. I have fallen in love with them. It's rare when we use a pitchforkon clean up nowadays. Sorry about your chipper though.

Did you ever have a mini?

I'm not sure on your gear set up, but I feel like you had a vermeer mini in the past. What chipper you running?
Let's see a BC1400, sc252 (with access to a 60tx) 14' 14k dump trailer, f450 with chip box, and a ram 2500. I have never owned a mini before but have used a few models. I decided on the 800 because it is big enough and small enough for what I need it to do. I have hooked up with a friend of mine that has a country club as his honey hole and that machine is going to be key. There is already talk of the golf course buying me a trencher attachment for it for drainage issues on the fairways.

I think you will like the scooPs. I have fallen in love with them. It's rare when we use a pitchforkon clean up nowadays. Sorry about your chipper though.
I am looking forward to using it I think stump clean alone is going to pay for it. Chippers are machines and like anything crap out every now and again. I just really wish it wasn't this week .

I've wondered how those scoops were working out. Would they still work with bent tines on the grapple? My tines are bent but still close properly if you know what I mean? I've had to 'straighten' them a few times.

Stump cleanup is really no big deal now. I used to loath cleaning up chips not so much anymore. I would say the scoops would still work fine on your custom tines. There is going to be a little spillage if you are traveling long distances

The scoops rock! I used Scott's mini with the scoops, it was my first time ever on a mini and I managed to get a full scoop every single time. They dig through the grindings really well.

Stump cleanup is really no big deal now. I used to loath cleaning up chips not so much anymore. I would say the scoops would still work fine on your custom tines. There is going to be a little spillage if you are traveling long distances

I'm thinking they could work well on dead pine removals, for all the bits. I'll have to keep it in mind.

Yup.... Tax time and all that what not... Then we know what waters to sail. :)
And right now I am enjoying the hell out of my Wraptor :D
The Silvey grinder was a good score as well ;)

Naw, only when you replace something you didn't have before does it become a problem

I received a package in the mail today....someone had taped the everloving shit out of it, which made for a difficult wrestling match that I was not on the winning side of until I wised up and found the scissors.

2 new handsaw blades, woot! I like a gomtaro for pruning, but the handle is the shits, so I've got a gomtaro blade with a zubat handle. Even better I've got a tree on Wednesday to use it on.

Why am I so excited about handsaw blades?

I received a package in the mail today....someone had taped the everloving shit out of it, which made for a difficult wrestling match that I was not on the winning side of until I wised up and found the scissors.

2 new handsaw blades, woot! I like a gomtaro for pruning, but the handle is the shits, so I've got a gomtaro blade with a zubat handle. Even better I've got a tree on Wednesday to use it on.

The taping was a post office lady special, sorry, the newspaper wrap, all me buddy. :D

Back