O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Bought this Tuesday afternoon, 2012 Polaris RZR 800 S.
34f7bbcc.jpg

c8f1f10c.jpg

I'll get a group shot with my quad and bike in the near future.

Wow Carl, now I got gear envy. They do one in diesel too... Maybe a business expense that could be fun for the kids.... Hmmmm

Havent seen her in a while either....

The farm just bought a Case-IH 5250 MFWD with a loader and this:

0821111015-00.jpg

I'll have to get a pic of the 5250. All I know is if I'm plowing snow this winter, it won't be with my Kubota, it'll be in the nice heated cab the Case-IH.:D

Looks nice, Dave. Where's the pics of the tractor?

In case anyone was wondering, it took 185 miles to put the RZR on its side! Didn't hurt a thing in the world on us or it. It did take a second for them to find my phone though. (In the dash, between the glove box and the dash).

The RZR is a whole ton of fun for sure. I might even like it better than my Can-Am!

Once again, cannot change picture order :dur:

Attachments

• 2011-10-03 09.32.21.jpg
    2011-10-03 09.32.21.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 2011-10-03 09.32.30.jpg
    2011-10-03 09.32.30.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2011-10-03 09.26.18.jpg
    2011-10-03 09.26.18.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 28
Yeah, and mortified my wife cause of the junk out front, I just reroofed my carport on Saturday so the place was a pit!

It was my lame attempt. I am sure you could get an awesome paint job on it and have some fun.

That's pretty bad ass Willy!!!

I was excited to see my A.R.T Positioner that I got from a guy over at the buzz had arrived!! I've been thinking about getting one for a while now so I'm pretty stoked!!

Here's the 15' lanyard I made for it... kinda forgot what I pita getting the sleeve on it is!:what:

Attachments

• New lanyard with A.R.T. Positioner 001.jpg
    New lanyard with A.R.T. Positioner 001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 29
It's a complete package. All the other mechanical devices and friction hitches have their drawbacks and it's funny how the little things like the ability to adjust under load, smoothness, compact, etc. are not little things at all. The hip lanyard is such a monumental part of our everyday gear and it's performance can be the difference between a good climb and a frustrating climb.

Interesting, I have been using a macro ascender...kind of large and it bangs around. Probably for that reason you don't much see them being sold anymore. Something smaller would be kewl.
Here is the website if anyone is interested, the pdf file shows all the parts, but you have to get down past the German with all the Achtung!
http://new.climb-art.com/?p=152&lang=en

Back