O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I can't find data for the same size sprayer in hand and battery powered.
Usually the battery powered versions are a bit larger in capacity and a bit heavier.
The battery weighs something but the "engine" is tiny.
And a nice feature on the elctric sprayer I use, is that you can adjust the pressure while working.
So if you start having winddrift simply turn down the pressure in order to make the drops larger.
I usually spend about 2 weeks each spring doing nothing but 8 hour days of spraying herbicide between x-mas trees.
I used to have a hand pumped version, electric is so much nicer.

Being able to switch hands on the spraying lance is nice as well.

Nice stack of books Willie, I have a few of them but I haven't invested in the Up by Roots one yet, worth the $$?

Nice stack of books Willie, I have a few of them but I haven't invested in the Up by Roots one yet, worth the $$?

I have only flipped through it Paul but it looks very good. The decay book is the one I have been wanting for ahwile.

Are you studying to become a BMCA? That is some big bucks sitting there, impressive collection.

Yes :/:

I guess I can put my soon to be spliced-by-Nick 225 foot pitch of Blue Streak in this thread...assuming he's received it :). Pics upon return shipping.

Might as well share my little find from my camping trip ..... This was all by itself on a shelf feeling lonely with out a price tag on it. SO I asked....... I believe it is 7/16ths. Nice little dead eye for those light rigging needs aloft :D
$15.99 I figured was a nice souvenir price ;)
Someone local probably made it for a boat mooring line.

Then some redneck pointed out that my boat has a cool license plate beginning....Ok .... Never noticed :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
Great offer! But I met him already a couple times over this side of the continent. :P Currently I am awaiting our annual hort conference / trade show, I volunteer to facilitate the urban forestry day, crowd control, talent management etc. If you come here, I can introduce YOU lol.

Today I ordered a DMM Pinto, and some rope to splice up a poor man's pulley saver, some 3/4in Tenex for a Loopie, and a couple of other odds and ends from Treestuff.com. It should be here tomorrow. Hopefully I will have everything spliced by the end of the weekend. I will take some pics when done.

Back