O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

And the defendant tried to find the power to weight ratio of his first saw, to show that things have actually improved since the 70es, but had no luck.

I'll have to cede the point to you two.

That post ended up on here after all... HA!
It took forever with our internet issues to try and post it and by the time I thought I had gave up and saw further posts, I figured enough said... Now I come across like beating a dead horse :lol:

I know what you're saying Stig, there were some real boat anchors back in the day.

I went to REI with a buddy of mine because he wanted something and I walked away with a Marmot winter jacket marked down to $45 from $190 and after my co op dividend, $39.06 out the door. Score!!!

Nice! I got the last of my eBay binge stuff picked up, ready for almost anything now!

I was over at storage today and did not tear too deep onto it as I need a trailer to remove old records for burning this winter to get to more.
I thought I had saved this, that was given to me by my God Father when I was a kid, for my kids when I eventually got some. Seth has been asking about science stuff like radiation as we have been making them aware of the crisis in Japan. Needs some new batteries.... But I know it was working when I was about Seth's age. The boys are excited to try it. I will mention that the D cells that were in it for the low voltage end had not corroded all this time..... hmmmmmmm
Hey Paulie, they don't make em like this anymore... :D

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2
Hold it near the screen showing one of my posts....any movement with the gauge? It's a big deal here now, testing for radiation exposure. Some fellow on tv had over a thousand times the normal dosage, but they said he was still pretty safe. :/:
Wonder what those homeless cows wandering around in the forbidden zone would show?

I believe that there was a time when breast implant material might have come from a landfill. Hence the geiger counter requirement at the party.

Hahahaa...now you'll start getting teased like this old man does when complaining that the hardheads are a load in my wedge pouch :D.

Worth it though, good wedges.

ae6be9f6-c9ec-aa7d.jpg

Finally replaced a 10 year old solo sprayer. Very impressed with the quality.

Why not get an electrically powered sprayer?
Nobody around here uses the old hump and pump sprayers any more.

True that.
If you only use them for a short time each day it hardly matters.
When we spray x-mas plantations with herbicide, we do 8 hr days.
Then it is great not to have to work the pump manually.

Back