O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Yes, it's the Bullitt edition. Number 5837 out of about 7000 total produced. I'm stoked. 8)

From Wikipedia:
A 2008-2009 Bullitt edition has been released as well. Exterior features include uniquely finished 18" Torq-Thrust style wheels and removal of the decklid spoiler and all badges except for the faux gas cap, which is replaced with a Bullitt-specific unit. Inside, there are Bullitt door sills, gauges, and steering wheel cap, an engine-turned aluminum dash panel, aluminum shift knob and pedals, and GT500-inspired front seats and GT500-inspired steering wheel with black stitching. The first factory Mustang open-element air filter, unique exhaust that mimics the sound of Steve McQueen's GT 390 Fastback and ends in 3.5" tips, and new engine programing raise horsepower to 315 (up from 300). A Tremec 5-speed manual and 3.73:1 ratio live rear axle drops 0-60 mph times to 4.9-5.0 seconds compared to the standard GT's 5.2-5.3, and quarter miles come in 13.8 seconds at 102 mph (164 km/h). Suspension is upgraded by a Bullitt-badged front tower brace and retuned suspension components that drop the ride height by 6 millimetres (0.24 in). The Bullitt package is a $3,310 upgrade from the standard GT Premium.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CuIAbvj0Te0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang, doesn't the insurance cost out the ass cuz it's considered a "sports car," or is that just an old wives tale?

So, you paid cash? What year?

Nice ride Skwerl. Need to make a video of the engine sounds, it was tuned to sound just like the car in the movie ;)

Nice car Brian! I am a mustang guy too! I absolutely love those bullits. Here is a pic of 2004 cobra.
IMG00036-20100909-1902-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Brendon, I'll swap you the car and the truck both for your house. I'll even throw the bucket truck in as well. You're living the dream, dude. I'm just trying to desperately cling to my youth.

Flipping stang's. Drive it up here and I'll teach you a thing or three in my 350zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lol, nice car man. I too am a fan of the bullit edition.

Back