O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Stig, those maul's are pretty nice. I had one in my hands for a few minutes and made it a gift for a elderly family member. Maybe one day (with any luck) it will be mine. That's how well built they are.

I've used them as graduation presents for logging apprentices, but never got around to buying one for myself.

It is nice that tools like that are still made.

I feel the same way about my custom Wesco boots.

Normal length, but crooked.
Most of them have been broken once or twice. A side effect of kicking people while barefoot.

I haven't bought it yet, but I'm getting an itch to buy a car. I don't buy vehicles very often and average about 7-9 years between purchases. I've had my current truck 7 years and I'm thinking about getting something to run around in when I don't need a truck. There are only about 4-5 car models I'd even be willing to buy but this will probably be my choice.

485945.3-lg.jpg

Would it be much more expensive to go for a convertible mustang?

I rented one when I went to Cali, and it was just such a joy to drive with the top down.

On the other hand, with the top up, it felt like wearing a medieval knight's helmet, with only a slit to see through.

No way would I buy a convertible. I know 2 people with convertible Mustangs and both of them leak, replacement is $4000. I prefer air conditioning and a lack of outside noise.

I'm leaning toward the 300hp six cylinder as opposed to the GT for better fuel economy as well as lower insurance. The GT emblems would only get me more speeding tickets. :cry:

Seems my boots are starting to kick the bucket. Sierra Trading Post didn't have my favorites last time, so I went with something different. Noticed they had my favorites again this morning, and they sent me a 35% off coupon, so I should be good for this summer now. I was going to try Limmer's but I'm on a bit of a budget now so those will have to wait till next year.
erez

same here on the Asolos. Too narrow. Although they wear pretty tough. I prefer the La Sportiva's with the 3/4 shank.

Back