O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I have one pair of 3 yr. old Tech Pants. They are still going strong. I still like my Carhart loose fit painter pants the best for climbing. If I can get over how they look(gay), I may try some of the SIP or Stretch Air Pants.

I wouldn't mind trying the SIP pants. I have the stetch air (one pair) and a bunch of the arborwear tech pants. Stretch air's are not even close to as durable as the techs, and for that reason my pair of stretch air's sit in the closet for the most part. The stretch air's are extremely comfortable, but are they worth the money? Eh, I will be sticking with the techs for now.

Generally speaking an account is super easy to open and offers good/great discounts. I have one at Lowe's and O' Reilly's. I spend fairly little at either place, but I still get discounts.

Pick it up tomorrow around lunch. My "congratulations" for reaching my year's goal with regards to paying off debt. :D

800RXT.jpg

It seemed like they're all basically the same (CVT/Selectable 4wd/Locker in the front/Independent Suspension) with a few machines excelling in some areas. The biggest downside I found to the Outty is the 15' turning radius vs the Grizzly's 10' radius (the best). The biggest thing the CanAm excels at is having 71hp, which is more than even the Artic Cat 1000cc engine. 670lbs, fwiw.

I liked the trailing arm suspension and the reputation of the machines, but the HP was the biggest thing. When I asked friends about them, the biggest/most consistent complaint I heard (by non owners) was they cost too much.

Yeah Mr Rutherford will put many more miles on that than, Carl! Better just go ahead and pimp the golfcart!!
Looks like a nice piece of kit.

Back