O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

We're using that one for a TV in the living room. The plan is another in my den, although I might go one size larger. I might also put a couple size smaller one in for a divided computer monitor in the office, but I haven't decided that yet.

Greg, what shiney black plastic are you talking about?

:lol:

That's for the living room, not my den. I'm not sure that's the model I'dda picked, but it's the parents money for the parents room.

Naw.

I've got a vid loading of my first run.

It's a bit slow with the 9hp, eventually when I pick some more money off my tree, I'll swap it. Probably sandblast and paint next summer too.

It's neat, going to take some getting used to. Have to find out how to derate the GVW, and do some maintenance stuff. Good thing it's freezing cold out.

Little sloppy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtLwEg5RS5M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtLwEg5RS5M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Good stuff Brendon. It looks like a good investment! Glad someone got it that will take good care and get good use out of it. Why are you derating it?

I thought the same thing till the Biatch instructor disqualified me for belt specs!! More or less haven't gone back to retake because of that.

Nice Brendon, the house can wait:D Looks plenty fast to me. A heel rack would be nice but it doesn't look like the boom would handle the leverage. Just get the CDL

I'm thinking of going for it this winter, get it over with. It's GVW is a bit over 15,000lbs. Lightweight 5k.

The house is still coming, Willie.

Luckily I sold the dump trailer Saturday morning so it didn't dent the bank account. ;) It all worked out so smoothly. Until we got there and the pintle hook Greg brought had the wrong ball on it, not allowing the pintle to close, DOH! Larry was really nice, let us borrow his pintle. 6hrs drive there and back with no trouble though!

I was drooling over his setup too. He had a hell of a shop, a bad ass F550, swinger, RG50, brand new JMS three axle loader, couple other Fords, Vermeer 1400. He was a big help getting it set up, and was accommodating to use showing up at 430 in the morning.

Back