O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

You don't have 2 steel wheels. Granted it'd be hard to notice, but it looks chinzy.

You're need for two more is equal to the need for the first 4, IMO. It's all a want.

They are steel on the inside for a reason. Apparently putting two aluminum rims together is a bad idea. I guess they can work loose. At least that's what the Ford dealer says.

Saweeet.

I got some new ramps, 3000lb capacity for loading the mini.

No more butt puckering. It was always the most dangerous time of the day, unloading and loading.

Mackie Enterprises.

Check discountramps.com too. They had some good prices, although nothing in the 3k lb range, just 5k so I went with Mackie.

I still don't know if I want to build ramps or just buy. I haven't had a need for them yet. We always have loaded the mini on the landscape truck and roll Like that.

Hahaha

Brendan, I ordered the 10 footers too but they sent me 8'. Been very happy with them

Not tree gear related, but I'm picking up one of these tomorrow, an Apple iPad, the 32GB version, just wi-fi, no 3G. I've been messing around with it for awhile, and after visiting the new Apple Store here in town, I'm sold on one. There are so many things I can do with it. Going to try and sell Dad on one for doing bids. Heard of one guy using it for that application and he said it works pretty good, since he can pull up a video or power point about something on the spot for the customer to see. Plus, he can transfer all his bids he does with it to his main computer, or even email the bid to the customer on the spot if the customer so desires it.
product-wifi.jpg

Around $600 Carl, for the version I'm buying.

I'll admit, I'm an Apple tech Geek at heart. It even trumps my Tree Gear Geek side, to an extent.:D

Back