O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

They offer 3 types...
American tree gaffs (long)
American pole gaffs (short)
and the european flat (non pointed, flat surfaced) gaff

That's a pretty penny hanging on that wheel.

Why are some pockets green? None of mine have ever been painted.

Good teeth though, I like them, easy maintenance although I've never used a torque wrench on them.

It's all federal Carl, Thank You all for the support.

My Supe is pretty numeric and quantitative.
Hence 250 lbs of torque.

The green teeth are a little bent medially,
gives more clearance for the wheel.

Man they are super cozy, and ultra lightweight, I could hardly tell I was wearing them.
& that my friend is why I will buying another pair soon. With a torn meniscus & having at times to wear my knee brace when climbing. While also wanting to put off surgery as long as possible it will be a purchase I make soon.

Not really gear, but I finally put in my wood fired forced hot air furnace in my basement yesterday.

I bought a 150k BTU unit and put it in the basement of my 1500 SF ranch.

I am writing this post in my underwear from my new office in my basement. It is actually 90 degree's down here. Upstairs is around 80 right now and it is 30 outside.

I only have a single piece of elm in the stove right now and some coals. I have it shut right down on a slow burn.

I think I got too big of a stove.:thumbup:

Not really gear, but I finally put in my wood fired forced hot air furnace in my basement yesterday.

I bought a 150k BTU unit and put it in the basement of my 1500 SF ranch.

I am writing this post in my underwear from my new office in my basement. {WAY TO MUCH INFO BRO} It is actually 90 degree's down here. Upstairs is around 80 right now and it is 30 outside.

I only have a single piece of elm in the stove right now and some coals. I have it shut right down on a slow burn.

I think I got too big of a stove.:thumbup:
This post just ripped my pants:D

What brand stove did you finally decide on Andrew.

A cheap US Stove. The Clayton 1800. Had the same warranty as the others I looked at and was 1/3 less. If the firebox is gone in 5 yrs I guess I am money ahead.

bought 200 tree tags today. in prep for the Friday (and beyond likely) job. Gotta go get some nails tomorrow. That and I need to find my D-tape.

Of course! The videos too, actually I just watched the helmet cam vid again last night.:thumbup:

I have quite a bunch of books now and anyone out there who doesn't have Jerry's books is a fool imo. They are must reads.

awesome Squisher, I have all but two of those. Good reading and withthe Canuck buck so high, not a bad investment! ;)
I bought most of mine at .85 to .90 on the US dollar. :(

Back