• Only when I think I might need one

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Only when I know I will need one

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

biggun

Monkey for Hire
Steel, 14116N quality.

I assume it is end of line as it isn’t on the brusletto website.

The info I found was on one of the reseller with the discounted offer.

lxskllr

Treehouser
I was looking on their site. A lot of nice looking knives. I guess they don't market much beyond Scandinavia. My two language/currency choices were Norwegian and Swedish.

cory

Tree House enthusiast
My first EDC I can remember was a Stanley Utility knife, I liked the idea of always having a razor sharp blade I could abuse at will. My logger buddy hated it, said it wasn't much of a knife if at all, lol. But I get that of course.

Anyway, utility knives have come a long way and this Milwaukee model looks pretty sweet not to mention affordable, Imma get one.

lxskllr

Treehouser
Looks practical, and it's certainly cheap. Not for me personally. I'm generally against disposable stuff, and I enjoy caring for a regular blade. What I find most interesting is the bit driver. They sell little metal tubes you can put stuff like pills in for travel. You could put additional bits in one of those and keep it on your keychain. That would add a lot of function for little cost/weight/bulk.

cory

Tree House enthusiast
I hear ya re disposable stuff. That's why I periodically put an edge on my Stanley utility blade :|: . That knife stays in my shop and is the go to for nuking cardboard boxes. It is quite easy to sharpen (but not with a file which just bounces off the blade due to hardness) and takes on a wicked edge, at least plenty wicked enough to scare those boxes apart.

I don't "need" this Milwaukee knife but the fact that is has a locking long shaft screwdriver and therefore making the tool multi use, and the fact it has serious rave reviews at many different spots online, it seems like it could be fun and useful.

Though I have a love of knives, I can't see EDC one that consists of simply a blade. The screwdriver , for example, on my victorianox one handed trekker comes in handy daily for prying, digging, scraping etc