ISA Milwaukee

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
Is anybody going? I'm lucky and live less than 2 hrs from the conference so I'll be there. It would be great to meet other Treehousers.

I'd love to go, but not this time around. The shows are absolutely great. For attendees anyway. As a vendor they can suck every penny out of you they can. There's something wrong with that.

Just my opinion. But I can back it up with some stories that will make you cringe. All vendors will testify to it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard horror stories from vendors who were at the ISA conference in Chicago a few years back... I think it was there that I met you Jerry. Or maybe it was TCIA before that. Either way, I'm sure you don't remember. I just stopped by a booth that you were at and said hi.

TCC starts this weekend. Educational stuff is Monday through Wednesday.

Arriving Sunday in time to hang a poster then ride a bus with muni/researchers to see the Urban Ecology Center – Menomonee Valley and the Mequon Nature Preserve. I grew up around there so I want to get out and about. Hate to miss the Master's but somone's gotta do it!!
Tuesday 2:30 is trying to make Simple Standard Specs for Crown Retrenchment obvious on a 3' x 4' work of fart at the poster session, then 3:30 the Society of Commercial Arboriculture's meetngreet--stop by for a brew and a snack!
Wednesday morning more international retrenchment pruning standards and practices. It'll be worth getting up early to see Philip and Ryan from Ontario at 8. I like the ed stuff but the best part is bumping into people at random. Sorry to hear about the tradeshow stuff; makes it hard for the little guy.

Maybe this will help convince more of you to come..... Today I got a call from the president of the WAA and he was looking for some help planning a Wisconsin themed party open to everyone. He asked me to deliver 80 pounds of Wisconsin cheese to go along with 40 pounds of Wisconsin sausage and numerous barrels of Wisconsin craft beers. I obviously said yes. B-)

Back