In The News...

Chairborne ryhmes with airborne, airborne are number one troops. Chairborne fight from chairs, much like a couch army.

Andre, from a couch or in this case a cushion on a reed mat floor, the message is the same as it would be in person. Ease up on people that you don't understand, and stop complaining about the evil empire that you haven't visited either, and really know little about. For your children's sake, help them to have free minds to think for themselves.

It's a problem, Russians not understanding America except what the leaders tell them. I was reading what a Russian said offering tips for Russian tourists visiting the USA. One bit of advice about what gift to have with you when visiting an American, is to bring them a badminton racket.....???. :lol:

What's the problem with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, by the way...that the KGB could never kill him, and all his sons became US citizens?

I always feel a bit awkward when my kids try to play with black or indian kids.

Off they go, running over to make new friends, and the other kids reel like they were struck by a badminton shuttlecock. Sometimes the parents come over and try to smooth things out, sometimes they move to the other side of the park or pool.

Makes me proud that my kids dont give a shit if someone else is different, but it is a bitch trying to explain what happened on the car ride home. Usually tell them the other kids must have just been shy.

That's the beauty of children. If it would only last. Your children are great, Jim. I love the photo of your daughter and the cow, thanks again for that.

Andre, from a couch or in this case a cushion on a reed mat floor, the message is the same as it would be in person. Ease up on people that you don't understand, and stop complaining about the evil empire that you haven't visited either, and really know little about. For your children's sake, help them to have free minds to think for themselves.
It's a problem, Russians not understanding America except what the leaders tell them. I was reading what a Russian said offering tips for Russian tourists visiting the USA. One bit of advice about what gift to have with you when visiting an American, is to bring them a badminton racket.....???. :lol:

What's the problem with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, by the way...that the KGB could never kill him, and all his sons became US citizens?

Mr. General cushion troops, I'm not complaining, I'm just giving reliable facts. As for Solzhenitsyn - he describes the events of more than sixty years ago. Empire of evil in our time has secret political prisons like Guantanamo. In these prisons is worse than in the Gulag.

https://www.google.ru/search?q=гуан...=pOXQV420GIi4swGGv5a4Dw#imgrc=miUekCtWguIsAM:

Stay where you are, Butch, there must be a reason that more and more Russians are leaving their beloved homeland. Many Russians say they hate America and it's negative influence on the world, as our friend from the region tells, but the fact is that Russians wanting to emigrate to the center of evil has reached an all time high.

Right, Jerry. 185 million penalty would bankrupt most of us, but even with earnings down, that bank still had net profits last year of something like 5 or 6 billion. Execs probably still had a second glass of wine with lunch.

This sort of thing happens when the big banks hire employees at minimum wage + commission for sales of what they call "products". All the more reason to move your funds to a small bank or credit union that doesn't operate on a commission basis. However, being a bank employee for the last 11 years, and knowing about all the checks and balances we have to follow, I don't understand how this went on so long without being discovered. Big banks are crooked.

I'm a local credit union user, for decades now. The reason being they had way cheaper fees for business banking, like way way cheaper.

Terri, how hard would it be for a supervisor to discover that employees were doing that sort of activity? Wouldn't they have an idea that such could be going on? Would they be ignoring the possibility?

Back