In The News...

If humans were on Mars in 1979, they ought to be on Jupiter by now, naybe even Saturn.....floating around in poison gas or something.

Ever been involved in a bar fight near a Reservation or try to break up a domestic fight between two Indians?

I missed this convo but was just wondering about the above post, are you saying Indian fights are intense?

I have seen an Indian gal get her teeth knocked out and then turn on the person trying to "help" her.

You dont get involved in a domestic disturbance on the reservation. Not a good idea anywhere actually. There is a reason cops hate going to domestic calls.

Probably no more intense than other races though. It sure is common though, around here at least.

Not sure why they get on the booze and kill or harm one another so often.

Alcohol is a key ingredient in a formula of circumstances that can turn otherwise peaceful citizens into the likes of Mr. Hyde. His peaceful nature being that of Dr. Jekyll. In the novel the 'formula' took his mind. Most of us have seen it happen too many times.

The moral to the story is, I guess, Some people can hold their liquor and some can't.

Maybe if people didn't do other things like allow themselves to get stressed out, they could drink and not make idiots of themselves. Stuff seems to come out, like the ones that want to fight, and the ones that want to kiss you.

Maybe if people didn't do other things like allow themselves to get stressed out, they could drink and not make idiots of themselves. Stuff seems to come out, like the ones that want to fight, and the ones that want to kiss you.

True. I mostly want to find somewhere quiet and have a snooze, whether I've been drinking or not actually.

Andre, have you ever been outside of Russia, seen a little of the world for yourself? Go visit a NATO base or something. :lol:

I think it must mean, the centre or something like it.

Andrey sarcastically referring to a perception amongst Americans than the US is the centre of the universe.

That's the way I read it anyway

Back