In The News...

Key words: "that we know will be tied to a currency..." No references, no nothing, just "we know". :|: That's a pretty obvious admission to being a bullshit article; trying to tie together two unrelated things to cry "wolf!".

Who needs social credit scores when so many things are already ridiculously or wrongly dependent on actual credit scores. Insurance rates for example.

Dave, putting aside the digital currency piece (which, truth be told, was not my point in my question), I'm pointing out why a government feels the need to start ranking/classifying truthfulness on the internet in the first place, and do the citizens of the UK have a say in it being implemented. This is the kind of potentially devious thing a government starts with, and things usually get worse from there.

Most of the truly devious stuff has been done already; fiat money, huge debt, insurance cos running health care, lack of monopoly busting/competition, etc.

bigger picture...Get used to things getting worse. US is on a downhill slide...nearing the end of our "ruling cycle". I've said for 40 years: "when you're "on top" the only direction to go is down". The flames of division fanned by all the false info & rhetoric simply speed up the downfall and help nothing.

That's handy to help a first world city looks like a third world city and turn the people's mind in this way. A small change at a time to be used to and prepare for the next (worse) step.

"weighing what charges if any to pursue"...So, he hasn't been charged with anything... wow, so much worse than instigating an attack on Congress & attempting to overthrow the gov't by force. :lol:

I'd like to see one member of Congress who wasn't guilty of insider trading...

Last edited:
A good investigative report on a topic the MSM won't touch (as it would make their biggest advertisers & many in govt. cringe/sweat). Also fitting for the Official Guns Thread:

You have to look at what medicine, Big Pharma and the captured govt. agencies that are supposed to "regulate" both fields actually do. The regulatory agencies are now actually "captured" by big pharma and the AMA & Pediatrician's version (forget their acronym). Their belief is that only Big Pharma drugs are the only solution to any medical/mental issue, and not the methods/natural remedies used for hundreds of years prior (as there's no treatment money in using those). Also the philosophy to never actually cure anything, only "treat" the symptoms, guaranteeing them never-ending income streams. Additionally, nothing like rolling out meds with serious side-effects, which the manufacturer magically has just the treatment for, perpetuating the income stream The sheeple in this country have been gaslit that our medical system is the finest in the world, while we rank at the bottom of most advanced countries (MSM never shows that graph; would upset their biggest advertising sponsors).

Last edited:
Ok, it's not nearly enough to simply sail across the Atlantic solo.

Nope, to make it interesting do it in a boat a little over 3' long.

Welcome to the world of "Micro Yachting"

Back